• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

troubles after MDMA binge..

emilyxx

Greenlighter
hey there i'm lookingfor some advice, i've previously used mdma four times before all spanning months apart but recently went on a four day binge back to back popping aproximatly .5 gram per night. prior to this ive never experienced the bad "comedown" from the drug as others have, but now i'm really worried its been three days since ive done them and i experience terrible vivid dreams almost like im awak hallucinating them i can feel people pushing me touching me and in harmful ways i twitch dramtically which leads me to never feel fully rested and im energyless everyday im wondering if this is normal? anything i could do to aid it?? im feeling so guilty and stupid for this and hopeless

Hi and welcome, not only to Bluelight but to the I-overdid-it club. It'll probably reassure you to know that this sounds like a pretty standard nasty comedown and, if you take care of yourself, you should be able to recover completely. I also went a little overboard about a year ago and had similar nightmares with hallucinations, brain zaps, depression, listlessness and so forth. My advice - and I think most people here will agree - is to rest, eat healthily, exercise and, most importantly, to avoid using MDMA for a few months. Have you tried taking 5-HTP? I use it as a matter of course after taking MDMA to help my serotonin levels recover. I'm also a big believer in vitamin C and a magnesium and omega-3 and 6 supplements in the days after use. You will feel better, it's just going to take time.

I will echo what Ella84 said and recommend the 5-HTP. It definitely helped me out a lot for many "day afters." I once took 5-HTP daily for like the entire bottle (only like 20 capsules) and even that kind of screwed with my serotonin system so Molly should obviously have a larger and more pronounced effect. Try exercising even if it's just jogging. That's all I did at first and it's not so bad if you have an iPod or similar device. The vitamins also help a lot although the benefits are not instant and if you haven't been taking them or getting them properly from food, you won't notice anything for a good while (it was over a month for me). I don't think I ever rolled on a dose that high for 4 straight days, but I'm sure I came very close. I can also safely assure you that I've done the same amount you mentioned in your post in LESS successive doses than you. I was a real big fan of the 1.0g dose and sometimes went back for seconds the next day. Believe me there was a time when I thought I crossed a line you can't go back from but just try hard at it and believe in yourself. Seems like simple stuff you've heard your whole life but actually apply it to getting better and you'll be surprised.

If you want to keep doing Molly, space it out like everyone recommends. Unfortunately for me I've hit a point in my life where it's just not worth it to me anymore to me because I'm well past the point of "I'm young, I have plenty of time to fix this!" Think like that and you'll be looking at yourself in the mirror 7 years later in a much, much worse place than you were then. Good luck in your recovery. The beginning is the hardest because your jacked up brain chemistry really makes you feel bad all of the time and the "I've permanently messed with my brain" feeling does indeed suck. But it's not permanent. Abstain for a good while, apply the tips you get to your life and by 30 days in you'll be doing a lot better.

hey there i'm lookingfor some advice, i've previously used mdma four times before all spanning months apart but recently went on a four day binge back to back popping aproximatly .5 gram per night. prior to this ive never experienced the bad "comedown" from the drug as others have, but now i'm really worried its been three days since ive done them and i experience terrible vivid dreams almost like im awak hallucinating them i can feel people pushing me touching me and in harmful ways i twitch dramtically which leads me to never feel fully rested and im energyless everyday im wondering if this is normal? anything i could do to aid it?? im feeling so guilty and stupid for this and hopeless

What do you expect? You did MDMA four days in a row, you're gonna feel guilty and hopeless, you're gonna feel like shit. It's normal, it will pass, no worries about that :) Just wait AT LEAST 120 days at least until you touch mdma again.
Excercise, eat, sleep, smoke pot/do something relaxing... Stay away from too much caffeine though.

Take supplements to replenish your brain. Take a break and time shall heal.

Take your vitamins, eat healthy, keep hydrated, and don't forget about your 5htp! :) Magnesium,melatonin, valerian root, chamomile tea might help with your sleeping.

You are not alone.. I went through the same hell 4 months ago.. I am still suffering from an unsteadiness feeling which I have said over and over again on some posts lol. I am still in the recovery process so hang in there do not lose hope. I am feeling way much better now it just takes time a lot of time. I am overloading myself with supplements and exercise... I have read that exercise is the fastest way to recovery so get on it girl!

Some good advice here. Look into going on a high tryptophan diet/ taking tryptophan supplements > 5-htp though. 5 htp works for a lot of people who try to bring levels back up but I personally think it made things a lot worse when I tried it - increased anxiety etc. I have a sneaky suspicion my brain wasn't ready yet for high serotonin levels after down-regulation and possibly the destruction of some serotonin neurons at that point. Tryptophan is converted into 5-htp in the brain, I think, so there's also the view that ingesting it is quite inefficient and as most of it never ends up reaching its intended target, instead floating around in the wrong places and being filtered out by the liver.

Whenever i take a good amount of MDMA i always have crazy vivid dreams for a few days. There not scary at all just feel so real. I actually enjoy them sometimes. However ive never exceed 200mg in one session. It always happens on the second and third day after i have taken it most of the time. Sleep and exercise like everyone else is saying are always good as well.

Hey, i too have a binged, but for 2 days straight but nevertheless it was 300-400 mg each day. I felt like complete shit emotionally and physically after the second day. I was able to recover pretty quickly from 5htp, blazed a decent amount and started exercising a couple days after - run 2-4 miles maybe some weights. After about 4-5 days i started getting my normality back. Stay strong during the days after and 5htp it (i like 50mg, 100 too much for me)and exercise, cannabis helped me much bet depending on your situation it might not be easy to get or of good quality. Hang in there you'll get your groove back like stella did ;)

You are not alone.. I went through the same hell 4 months ago.. I am still suffering from an unsteadiness feeling which I have said over and over again on some posts lol. I am still in the recovery process so hang in there do not lose hope. I am feeling way much better now it just takes time a lot of time. I am overloading myself with supplements and exercise... I have read that exercise is the fastest way to recovery so get on it girl!
Do you still have that unsteadiness?