• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Trouble Shooting Meth

Zapgunn

Bluelighter
lately I’ve been partaking in some meth binges. I always get the first shot easy, but as time goes on injections get harder and harder. The syringe gets clogged everytime. Its like my blood is too thick. My first thought was that I’m dehydrated, but even when a i drink A LOT of water it doesn’t seem to help to much. Also got 28 gauge rigs, still gets stuck/won’t register. Is there anything I could do to prevent this? It unfortunately leaves me poking myself over and over again and leaving marks. I was thinking maybe aspirin to thin the blood a little bit?

Your product may be the reason it's clogging, or lack of filtering. what type of filter do you use? Adding more water to your shot, may help. how many cc is your rig 3? Also you might want to try a lower gauge needle..

Make sure to change veins with each shot. That is something i always had to do when it came to meth, if i did not change veins i would not be able to hit myself either. With 28g pins that seems like the first thing ti come to mind, i use 30g and 31g points and have a hard time clogging with the ice around here. Could also be the quality of the drugs or like everyone else said. Let us know if changing anhthjng helps.

I've noticed the same thing around where I'm from... it doesn't give me trouble hitting, but I notice significant thickening of the solution using the usual 15-20u. Just add a dab more h2o, i kinda disagree with the less units = more rush theory anyway :p

It's probably the quality of the product I guess?

I actually never filtered my shots (of speed)...I'd just add water to the crushed crystals, let it sit for 1 or 2 minutes, and then fill the syringe with the resulting solution. Never had a rig clog from that...in fact a liquid solution containing a healthy dose of crystal meth looked no different than just plain water. The other thing I shot regularly was tar (and you should filter the hell outta that, it should go without saying)