• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Trouble Peeing on Opiates: Urinary retention issues Q&A Megathread

I just take a wiiiiide stance, lean forward so my arm is on the wall in front of me and start singing a song or something in my head. I feel it start to relax a little and try just slightly to push a little out, if it tenses I relax and keep humming to myself until I try and it starts steaming a little... then keep that pace, don't push to0 hard, you're almost there and

SUCCESS.

you're nodding the fuck out and falling over the toilet with the euphoria you were too distracted to feel 15 seconds prior.

I must say, this strategy worked quite nicely for me and was very relieving.

YAAAYYYYYY I LURND HOW 2 go 2 POTTY ......uhhhhh I mean... uhh.... thanks..

haha i cant even count the times ive nodded out on the toilet after hours of attempting urination...1 time i came to, and was nodded on the seat so long with my elbows on my legs, that my legs were both completely asleep and when i stood up i fell down ha

I must say, this strategy worked quite nicely for me and was very relieving.

YAAAYYYYYY I LURND HOW 2 go 2 POTTY ......uhhhhh I mean... uhh.... thanks..

And that, ladies and gents, is successful moderating.

*takes bow*

This actually was happening to me yesterday at work took me like 5 mins to take a piss and I would never know if I was done or not ahah, doesnt happen to me too often probably cause when im high, i like to sit down and pee lol, too much work standing up. I agree with what cane2left said I just tried to keep my mind off of trying to piss and let it flow..... for another 4 seconds at least. lol.

It really sucks.

I have to take supervised drug test for my sub Dr. So not only do I have a dude staring at my dick, but I'm prescibed to opiates, its hard as hell too piss.

In normal situations though, I find leaning forward and playing your head up against a wall so your standing like this / over the toilet greatly helps

Yeah this happens to me a lot when I get into the 200-300mg range of oxy. It only really bothers me if I'm about to go to bed and I know I need to piss and I'll be afraid that I'll like piss myself during the night. Actually I may have pissed myself once, not sure if it was me or the dog but there was a urinary stain on me bed!

its normal to have trouble pissing on opiates, ive spend an hour once in the bathroom trying to piss,, tried standing, sitting, getting naked, drinking water, splashing water on me, it sucked, thats what u get for doing opiates

The best way to relieve yourself is NOT to pee in the bathroom.! If you can ..step outside to your backyard to pee ..and hope you have a fence for privacy. Just lean against the fence with one hand and take your mind to a favorite place and relax. Works everytime for me.

Tommyboy723 reminded me we already have an excellent thread on this subject so I'll go ahead and merge that in there now. Thanks!

I just take a wiiiiide stance, lean forward so my arm is on the wall in front of me and start singing a song or something in my head. I feel it start to relax a little and try just slightly to push a little out, if it tenses I relax and keep humming to myself until I try and it starts steaming a little... then keep that pace, don't push to0 hard, you're almost there and

SUCCESS.

you're nodding the fuck out and falling over the toilet with the euphoria you were too distracted to feel 15 seconds prior.

dude that's the drunk dance, good way to end up eating shit too;)

in my case after six years of being on opiates your body kind of adapts and regular pissing is no problem but if i'm really high i simply sit down, relax for that extra few seconds and let it flow.

call me a woman, but it works for me.

^yeah I do that often (call you a woman)... and you're right, regular opiate users certainly build up a tolerance to this effect to some extent.

Don't drink water on opiates! You'll either have a pukefest or a painful bladder.

I wouldn't want to find out too late that for whatever reason, you have not attained Buddhahood and can't pee on opiates.

Sorry but to say not drink on opiates is rediculous since i have had one of my saliva glads removed with a tumour i had i have to drink every day non stop from morning til night ,and i do maeen non stop and this has not effected me in any negative way at all accept that i have to piss a couple times a night and actually after starting a new drug i actually pissed the bed twice totaly embarasing even though no one found out .
but not drink water,rediculous I'll drink like ten bottles of water a day and to tell the truthe its very good for you ,i also suffer from ulcerative cholitis and drinking water along with softeners helps alot ,,mostly the water.where you got yer info i dont kbnow but hydrateing is probably one of the best things you can do on any drug....
Not to mention that youo can get constipaded very easy on these types of drugs and water is about the best you can do besides taking stool softeners...

VWhen I have this problem... worst case scenario I will takee a hot shower that always seems to work no ifso Ands or butts lol maybe hand in hot water if showers nots an option. And yes just relax.... lol opiates make it hard to piss and shit! It's nonsense!!! Il. b free soon and il b pissin and whirring like a madman!!! Rrraaaaa!!!!! Lol :D

So true

I've had the same problem with peeing....especially at the bar with people waiting behind me in line for 10 mins....lol

^everyone knows bathroom stalls at the bar are for using drugs, you piss out in the carpark;)

i've been on 'done for 6, 7 years for pain management, has really given me my life back in a lot of ways but the pee problems are wicked. and a bit dangerous and painful.
either i gotta go every two minutes or i'm about to bust but can't let go. incredibly frustrating at times.
but damn the other night at like 3am it reached a new level of problem. so i turned on the faucet and i'm waitin' and tryin' to think of waterfalls or w/e... until i went on the nod and woke up about a trillionth of a second before i smacked my whole face, not the side, full frontal face plant into the tile floor.
well it was a really good thing i had a decent amount of 'done on board when it happened cuz a few hours later i woke up w/ a horrible head/face ache. honestly i can't believe i took such a hard shot w/out any major damage.
and after i almost broke my face my extremely tense tiny bladder relaxed enough to pee.
if launch off the damn pottie again i'm gonna install a seat belt.
-izzy

^exactly the reason i prefer to take a seat and relax, perfectly fucking illustrated. you're a lot less likely to take a huge fall if you're extremely faded. just lay back on that throne.

though i'm sorry to hear about you smashing up your face, i've had similar instances blacking out on benzos and alcohol waking up with a blood soaked face, broken glasses frames, torn clothes, with a trail of blood to at least try help retrace those steps after the fall.

Testoserone cyp. Injections

^exactly the reason i prefer to take a seat and relax, perfectly fucking illustrated. you're a lot less likely to take a huge fall if you're extremely faded. just lay back on that throne.

though i'm sorry to hear about you smashing up your face, i've had similar instances blacking out on benzos and alcohol waking up with a blood soaked face, broken glasses frames, torn clothes, with a trail of blood to at least try help retrace those steps after the fall.

Thats some funny shit, well i found it funny... i recently got on testoserone cyp. injections the doc asked how my sex life was and i thought to myself it is ok but kinda hard to get her done these days...he then said you will feel like your 18 again and at 30 i figured shit ill give it a try i asked him if it is the muscle building type he kinda said it wasnt but now admits it is, anyways sex with pretty substancial amounts of opiods is as if i never ever touched the shit before at all you are doing cock pushups before you even get out of bed its good but your need to hump goes through the ceiling.

I mainly noticed is a got a belly a little now and put on 30+ lbs in 2 1/2 months easy, hes like you need to do sit ups and push ups and it will turn to muscle fast, i then told him it really made a difference, big time and he then asked my girl and she just laughed the doctor laughed it is someting else, but before this stuff i was drawn up people saying damn your skinny and sickly looking so it is god i guess.

The ting i mainly am writing this all is about takuing a leak in this department now i can piss no sweat. No more sitting down, no more leaning forward with one hand on the wall behind the toilet. I think opiods messes with your prostate function or something so if you want to be able to take a piss again and it not seem like you have stage fright and want to Have perfect sex all the time again and be able to finish ask your pain doctor for some testoserone (guys).

NOTE: If you get this injection dont let your girl have any i dont know yet would happen but if on birth control it may reverse its effectiveness or give your honey a mustache then youll be messaging me with a problem....
Opiods dont give women urine retention like males, but for both sexs it delays ergasms:(