Votes: 1 4.8%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/3stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Am I the only to see in this movie an important moral in this movie? which is that the world's not more fabulous in another life, not more perfect. But if we believe it, our'll be the best.

oh, and the best scene, also for me the combat scene when Zeus ask his dj to play good shit :D

Saw it tonight. Inception is now the 2nd most convoluted movie of 2010.

Heh heh. Yeah I read a reviewer the other week describe it as such as well.

I'm not as big a fanboy though that I'd deny it. But big enough to not let it stop me from liking the film still :p

saw it in 2D and nearly punched myself i nthe face for not seeing it in 3D after about 20 minutes.

as far as the movie, the main character has plenty of cheesy lines, the story while it had some interesting ideas to build off of didnt fully manifest them and relied more on the visuals and action (which was to be expected I think)

that being said, was one of the most visually striking movies ive ever seen, rivals avatar in that department so I feel like I got my moneys worth. would see it again in 3D if someone invited me.

Saw it tonight. Inception is now the 2nd most convoluted movie of 2010.

noooooooooo inception was a beautifully constructed puzzle, trons plot was just something they tossed in there to give people an excuse to watch the pretty lights

yeah i agree it was more of a remake than a sequel. i got exactly what i paid for: a disney story with pretty pictures and sounds. any expectation of anything more than that washed right out the window with that opening silly explosition dialogue. 3/5

but they missed the best part, i was eagerly anticipating how the new master control program (operating system) would be shown. also, the 3D was nothing special. i hardly noticed it, and can't recall any of it. the 40 mins or so of imax full frame were nicer than the 3D.

i liked the original more. they could have done it better.

I had an orgasm of the occipital variety while watching this movie.
olivia wilde made me melt in my seat,
Tron-Legacy-Olivia-Wilde.jpg

om nomnomnom
ill take two please.
i wish the story would have had a little more to it.. but hey, i still thought it was decent. =D

I had an orgasm of the occipital variety while watching this movie.
olivia wilde made me melt in my seat,
NSFW:
Tron-Legacy-Olivia-Wilde.jpg

om nomnomnom
ill take two please.
i wish the story would have had a little more to it.. but hey, i still thought it was decent. =D

Haha seconded!

3/5 for me. It was pretty enough visually (I loved the overall stark & dark theme) and I thought Jeff Bridges performance was great, but a lot of the concepts were just silly enough for me not to be able to lose myself in the experience. The penny arcade comic above depicts how I felt through a lot of the film. That said the soundtrack was A+

Still, it was an above average action flick and reasonably enjoyable :)

tbh, i thought the young jeff bridges cgi face was not animated well. the rendering was nice, but its movement was not.

I didn't check the cast listings beforehand and was wondering who they got to play the young Jeff Bridges. CGI makes more sense now, in that I thought it was very accurate, but somewhat plastic.

So, back on point - IMAX and in 3D last night. Definitely worth it, IMO. The depth and context of the story was fine for me, and while I didn't get the "ooh-ahhh" others seem to have about the DJ scene in the club...I did enjoy the soundtrack overall (not just the techno beats, but yeah, props to Daft Punk). Graphics were good, plot was a ste pbeyond a simple remake and actually did sell itself to me as a sequel.

I enjoyed it, but was a bit sad there were only about 12 people in the huge IMAX theater for the showing on a Saturday night. I dunno, I just expected more people to go for that version of the showing. Granted, it's been running for a month or so, and has 4 showings a day, but still. I was sad. But I had a great seat!

Unwatchable. In a film heavy on special effects, the characters can still have a bit of personality/ depth. The characters in Tron Legacy were so secondary to the special effects, that the film might well have not had any characters at all. The plot/characters were token. Clearly it was all about the eye candy and I'm not going to watch uninspired crap mixed with eye candy no matter how many orgasms my optical nerve has. I, for one, still believe that you can't polish a turd - and that at the core of a great movie, should be something great. Everything else is just gravy. The core of this movie is non-existent. It is all gravy.

0 stars

Some people sure do have high expectations for a Disney children's film. :D
It's TRON, a movie about a guy that got sucked into a computer game. I wasn't expecting much of a story really so I was happy with what I got. Going into this all I was really expecting was to watch some cool looking effects for two hours and I got what I came for.
Exactly.

I saw this a few months back, but decided to watch it again last night. It's a visual and auditory feast. Nothing more. But I think on those merits, it delivers what a TRON film should.
I enjoyed it, but was a bit sad there were only about 12 people in the huge IMAX theater for the showing on a Saturday night. I dunno, I just expected more people to go for that version of the showing. Granted, it's been running for a month or so, and has 4 showings a day, but still. I was sad. But I had a great seat!
Fuck being sad. That sounds like my idea of cinema heaven.

I had zero expectations for this film, as I purposefully ignore all Tron-based discussion and media (because I assume that it is all terribly, infectiously, outrageously gay). I watched it very objectively, therefore - as objectively as I've ever watched a movie, probably. It was pretty good. It just wasn't very inspiring, considering that it was about such a high concept: creating a universe and watching anomalies arise. It seemed to be too character-driven, and the characters weren't really that great when compared to the potential of really exploring a sci-fi world. I'm just so disappointed in all of these sci-fi fans growing up and finally becoming big film producers, only to ignore the depth of sci-fi fans' interest in these imaginary worlds.