Votes: 1 4.8%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/3stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Action and Thriller factors of the movie are best and hardcore action lovers having a great chance to catch this movie to meet their endeavors from Tron Legacy movie .

^ i'll admit i'm a little high right now but what you wrote here is one of the greatest bluelight posts i have ever read.

is english your first language? where are you from?

alasdair

it seems that, for some reason, the japanese want us to watch tron and are sending bots to increase viewership...

^ i'll admit i'm a little high right now but what you wrote here is one of the greatest bluelight posts i have ever read.

is english your first language? where are you from?

alasdair

Ha!=D

Looks Excellent! Lookin forward to it!
3.gif

And my oh my how Jeff Bridges has aged. It makes me feel old just looking at him. =D

Ya but he HAS aged well... he's still a Sexy Beast... Man! ;)

LMAO
...It is the lowest form of wit you know!? ;)

Last edited:
dammit, i gotta wait a week or so after the release to use my imax vouchers. dammitall! this is the worst crisis in the history of the world!

Sorry to hear that. I wanted to get in on Thursday night, but my friend ended up convincing us to go on Friday so we could sit RIGHT in the middle instead of a few seats to the side (picky bastard).

Just saw it, really really good. Was expecting it to be awful disney crap, but it really surprised me. For a film that relies heavily on it's effects and graphical realism, it far surpasses Avatar imo.

loved some parts of the film but after a while i was just waiting for it to end

the fight scene where they had the dj's changing the music according to the atmosphere was awesome

High high VERY high nostalgia factor for me at first. Which with my first view of the movie helped me to overlook the flaws. Came out of the Imax more or less happy but I had quite a few awkward moments while inside.

Saw it for a second time last night. But at a regular theater. Was more underwhelmed and willing to agree with the criticism of the movie. However I'm still not about to bag the movie just yet. When it comes to sequels or prequels of movies I think it was a nice enough addition to the original. Diehard fans seem pleased enough for the most part.

As a movie on it's own though, it seems to have done worse than the original. I don't hate the movie though, but I do feel they could have done a lot better. Though at the end of the day I feel like this was a remake in spirit, while officially a sequel. The sequence of events were almost identical.

Because of this, I feel they were trying to reintroduce the concept for further development, and for some reason I have a sneaking suspicion they may have avoided making this movie too 'far out' in order to give it room for future installments.

Maybe

Or maybe I'm just making shit up lol.
I just know that there are plans for a TV series and even another sequel, so I sort of feel they were playing it safe with this movie. It just seems they played it TOO safe.

Funk.

My local Imax 3D just got it, and I'm off for travels. Luckily they'll keep it running until I get back sometime in JAN. I'm very excited to see this in that environment. Very.

Sorry to hear that. I wanted to get in on Thursday night, but my friend ended up convincing us to go on Friday so we could sit RIGHT in the middle instead of a few seats to the side (picky bastard).

Be glad you did! I sat right next to the aisle and had glare reflecting off of 1/2 of my left lens! It sucked. I actually kind of want to go back and see it again because of this.

It was pretty OK. It's TRON, a movie about a guy that got sucked into a computer game. I wasn't expecting much of a story really so I was happy with what I got. Going into this all I was really expecting was to watch some cool looking effects for two hours and I got what I came for.

Going to see it now, mind altered, better not be sold out!

Visually mmmmmmmm! Best thing about this movie: After watching said movie, driving home being stuck in a tron world of my own... nooooo cops, red, green , stop, drive slow. lol But I made it homeeeeeeeeeee:)

It was pretty OK. It's TRON, a movie about a guy that got sucked into a computer game. I wasn't expecting much of a story really so I was happy with what I got. Going into this all I was really expecting was to watch some cool looking effects for two hours and I got what I came for.

that is exactly what i was expecting too. i enjoyed the movie but seeing it at midnight was was not worth the exhaustion on friday.

the penny arcade strip about tron made me giggle.

1134132281_DztUi-L.jpg