View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines tripping on the down low

simstim

Bluelighter
It's my roommate's birthday. He's 58 with stage 4 lung cancer and congestive heart failure.
Just ate 3.7g of mushrooms on the down low. Couple friends over to cookout. Party on bluelight!

I love living with plants. Been keeping an avocado tree for a few years. So pretty!!

Ugh. I'm so hungry. Lost so much weight from binging on MDMA last few weeks. Can't keep it down bc of tripping.

Last time I tripped the icons on my phone just seemed like they were all running around the screen in a mad panic when I was peaking . I couldn’t have pressed one in an emergency. Later when they settled down a bit looking at the screen started to make me sea sick. Acid and reading screens is a no-no for me.

I definitely tripped harder the first day than the second. Rolled the third day (last night). Still up from that with some ice.

I definitely tripped harder the first day than the second. Rolled the third day (last night). Still up from that with some ice.

How much longer do you think you have in you? Anything to follow the ice with?

How much longer do you think you have in you? Anything to follow the ice with?
Nah, not tonight. Gonna try to sleep. Tomorrow is father's day.
I've got 3x 25oz rolling rock beers and a little weed.. I'm still a bit stimulated even though I haven't taken anything for like 12 hours. Last night and today I had 4 rolls and 1/4g meth.

Jeez sim, are you eating the meth or smoking it? Devilish stuff.
I snorted half the day before yesterday and split the other half into two lines yesterday afternoon. I'm still not exactly baseline. lol.

The fact you can actually use a device to write stuff while training is beyond me. The last time I was tripping hard I didnt even know what my phone was for some time. Well, I knew it was a phone but working out how to use it was impossible. I also didnt know why I wanted to use it except for all the cultural conditioning to just pull it out and distract myself. On acid thats a mindf*ck because you already are distracted by the trip and can see beyond the need to use it because its just a piece of garbage at that moment all while being seduced into gawking at it.

Whats meth like in comparison to normal speed? I would never take it seeing the damage it can do to people and how easy it is to addict to it. Used to take a fair bit of speed years ago so know that territory fairly well. Whats the difference?

The fact you can actually use a device to write stuff while training is beyond me. The last time I was tripping hard I didnt even know what my phone was for some time. Well, I knew it was a phone but working out how to use it was impossible. I also didnt know why I wanted to use it except for all the cultural conditioning to just pull it out and distract myself. On acid thats a mindf*ck because you already are distracted by the trip and can see beyond the need to use it because its just a piece of garbage at that moment all while being seduced into gawking at it.

Whats meth like in comparison to normal speed? I would never take it seeing the damage it can do to people and how easy it is to addict to it. Used to take a fair bit of speed years ago so know that territory fairly well. Whats the difference?
My only experience of amphetamine (and most in this country) is only available by prescription for adhd/add. People tend to consume higher doses of meth than adderall. And be smoking or injecting meth so it leads to more issues. They're really not terribly different though. The receptor binding affinity of meth vs amp is not very different at all. Meth releases a bit more serotonin.
I firmly believe the only reason meth is more popular here is only bc pseudoephedrine and ephedrine were so easily available without prescription for years.