View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Tripping on resperidone

Drug_Head

Bluelighter
I'm soon to be put on respiredone, 3mg/day, and was wondering if acid still would function, if I take, say 700-1000 mcgs?

The best I can do is say invega and LSD works for me. Risperidone is a dehydroxy version of invega. But risperidone was an entirely different drug for me. All the best.

Thanks, mate. I have no idea what that means, but does that mean that acid will function with risperidone too?

Well, if you do try it, report back on what it does.

Is 3mg/day a moderate dose of risperidone? I'm asking because I'm wandering how much L I should take...

Is 3mg/day a moderate dose of risperidone? I'm asking because I'm wandering how much L I should take...
3mg is a high dose.

Do not waste acid right now. You are not going to trip. Completely wasted.

As both a huge acid head and someone who was on 2mg/day... trust me I know what I'm talking about.

You're going to need to flush your system of risperidone for a few weeks before LSD will get you high. (THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION. PLEASE DON'T STOP TAKING THIS MEDICATION IN ORDER TO GET HIGH.)

risperidone is literally the most potent LSD antagonist in the world... you wont get high no matter how much LSD you take.

I probably have the most hands on experience with this specific combo than anyone else on this forum.

You can trip on risperidone? What kinda effects it do? Shit i got handfulls of it!

You can trip on risperidone?
No. You can't. :/

It also completely blocks tryptamines and phenethylamines and several other drugs.

...I mean unless you want to call taking 10 hits of LSD and feeling nothing but mild stimulation a "high". 100% blocks all visuals and euphoria.

It's a 5HT2A antagonist? Another? I don't know why psychiatry fucks this receptor, looks shady...

Euuh, i did a lot of 3-FEA while i was under treatment and trust it worked ;) At least i think i took my medicine at this time, can't remember...

Euuh, i did a lot of 3-FEA while i was under treatment and trust it worked ;) At least i think i took my medicine at this time, can't remember...
Every drug and person has unique chemistry. I'd believe it.

I once took 4mg of risperidone and even 300mg+ doses of meth did absolutely nothing for over 10 days... with that said adderall also worked fine for me...

I'm specifically quoting risperidone and meth here I guess. Meth has dopamine interaction other stims don't.

Risperdone sucks. It made social functions damn near impossible.