Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tripping on Mushrooms and Dehydration

Psychadelic_Paisly

Bluelighter
Well i noticed this happened last year when i would trip but i just kind of ignored it, however on saturday i tripped for the first time this season (yes it was fun =D) and i was SOOO dehydrated the whole time. more than ever in my life. I didn't have a DROP of saliva in my mouth at all. my teeth were all gritty and when i tried to drink water it tasted like the water was full of dirt.

Just wondering if other people experiance this as well... or was i just tripping balls??? ;) :)

Water can taste very strange when you are tripping on anything, and I suggest that is why it tasted "like dirt." Keep yourself hydrated beforem abd during the trip next time and you shouldn't have any problems.

Yeh i had my first trip of the season last weekend and was actually quite dehidrated throigh it...

I think drinking water on mushies is very important...... firstly it works on seritonin and i think that may be why you get dehidrated..... although i'm not entirely sure.

Also when i'm on mushies i find i piss a lot, especially on the comedowns, and i think that just like with pills your body needs to cleanse itself.

Also it isn't comfortable being dehidrated and can make the trip less enjoyable, plus i think you get more scattered the next day.

peace :D

You would be getting dehydrated because your body level is increasing and you are perspiring more to keep yourself cool. Getting dehydrated has nothing to do with serotonin as far as I am aware.

It is active in regulating your core temperature though?
therefore to a degree (no pun intended) it would mess with the need to drink water?

I was reading some old history tales, about these Rich people in ancient Roman/Aztec times... how the poor collected the rich's piss after they been tripping on mushies, so they could drink the rich's piss contained mushies chemicals and they ended up tripping..... recycling tripping?

Anyone can confirm that? not that I want to save my piss and re-drink it... LOL :D

urbanhog - i've read similar stories, however it related to the vikings eating amanita muscaria and then drinking each others pee before battle. so perhaps it isn't so successful with psilocybin containing mushrooms, but go ahead and try it out :p

Yeh i heard that because they were posinous they used to get the town drunk to eat lots of aminitas and piss out the good stuff that thye would drink 8o