Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tripping at raves

erba said:
What blotters are you taking?

doesnt look like its going to happen, was supposed to get them today but the guy was cleaned out DAMMIT! maybe some other time :) thanks for all the help guys

thats prolly a good thing, unless your GF mother lives in cabramatta or another "matta" if you want to give any sort of GOOD impression.

Dvah said:
Yeh, I have to say.

Forget everything I have said...go ahead, take the acid and enjoy it, I don't think you ever intended not to.

You asked advise on whether you should do this or not.
Almost every response has told you that it might not be a good idea, it doesn't seem to have deterred you at all.
I for one, do feel as though I have wasted my time.

sorry u feel this way, everyones info helped me decide, i was also asking for advice on ways to minimize the panic/anxiety attack factor and also wat everyone thought of the idea

dont feel as tho uve wasted ur time, because now im informed :)

Just a point, asking for ways to to minimize the panic/anxiety attack means you probably shouldn't be doing it in public the first time. The simple fact that you're worried about it will probably guarantee you have a scary experience first up. Acid is the last drug you want to feel a bit edgy taking, as that could possibly become the "theme" to your whole trip. As others were saying, you should have your first time somewhere comfortable. Don't do it unless you are prepared to have the scariest, most uncomfortable and just all round worst night of your life. It's not likely it will happen, but it very well could, and trust me, you don't want to be in the middle of 10 000 people, looking for a mate just so you can ask someone if your pants are really on. It's even worse when everyone looks like your mate...

Have fun :)

do u have any other options? so u dont have to take it. that would be ur best bet....save it for another day.

about a week b4 NYE a mate i was going to be going out with that has taken a few times and loves it told me that he would have some acid for me if i wanted it
i told him to get it for me and in the few days b4 nye i was getting pretty freaked out about taking at a big rave and whether i would freak out or not and whether it would be a good idea to be candy flipping for the first time on cid or not
well the day b4 nye i bumped into another of my mates who filled me in of his trip to qld and his acid filled adventures this talked me into taking it and well when i was given the little sugar cube i sat there for a while just staring at it in some eccied out daze but after i while i threw it into my water and drank it down, well yeah i had a great time but i think the key to any drug is to be in the right frame of mind b4 you do it noone can tell you whether you will flip out or not you have to ask yourself if you are ready to lose your shit or not and if youre ready to then go for it, if youre not 110% sure that u can lose your shit and love it then DONT do it

i had my first trip (LSD) at a (big party)

didnt talk, was squashed ... i had the worst bad trip ever.. i thought i was going to die.

First time you need to be somewhere comfortable and somewhere quiet + farmiliar.

I felt like a kid lost in the crowds, it was a nightmare :)

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I'm hearing ya, that's exactly what happened to me when i first did lsd at a rave. each to their own i guess..
sephrioth, i advise doing it somewhere comfortable for your first time. but whatever you decide to do, have fun ;)

TrickmA said:
i had my first trip (LSD) at a (big party)

didnt talk, was squashed ... i had the worst bad trip ever.. i thought i was going to die.

First time you need to be somewhere comfortable and somewhere quiet + farmiliar.

I felt like a kid lost in the crowds, it was a nightmare :)

You poor thing, I hope you found someone to help.

I went my first rave on acid... and it was my first acid for almost 8 or so months...... and I was just glued on my arse and grinning, and keep closing my eyes and enjoying the CEV's and moving my hands around feeling the vibes of the music all over my body......... it was kinda weird..... but enjoyable....wasn't very chatty... since my vision was altered and couldn't understand most people.... just smiled and grinning like a dickhead. =D

Different experience I must say.... enjoyable in a weird way since it was the first rave I ever went to (at the age of 24), it felt I was more of a "observer" and over-analysing the surroundings, not "mixing with the crowd"

Wasn't a bad experience as I am pretty experienced with acid, just different thats all due different moods and settings.