Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Report of the Month Nomination Thread May-2011

theotherside

Ex-Bluelighter
Ever read a trip report that is so well written you feel like you are a part of the experience? One with great descriptions and a fluent writing style that draws the reader in? A report that exemplifies the high standards of report writing you have come to expect here at Bluelight?

This thread is for you to nominate a trip report that could be chosen as the Trip Report of the Month. After all of the nominations are in, everyone gets a chance to vote for their favorite simply by voting in a poll. The winner will get a custom title until the next winner is chosen and will make it into the Trip Report Hall of Fame.

A few rules:

A person can win no more than 3 times a year
A person can't nominate themselves
Post the links to the trip reports instead of just the thread titles please

Current Nominees

(4-HO-MET) - First Time - Hysterical Substance

(4-Fluoroamphetamine) - semi-experienced - pushing my limits

Gasoline - Inexperienced - The Gasoline Experiments of a Child

(DMT) & (Salvia Divinorum) - New Experience - "Trippercoaster"

(5-MeO-2,N,N-TMT, 27 mg) First time - Not fully like 5-MeO-DMT

Last edited:
Thanks for the two nominations.....I loved both of those reports :)

Last edited:
^ Hm, I thought only repots of this month are allowed, and that report about nirous oxide is very old.

^^You are correct, good looking out man :) Hey any more you like this month let us have them allium...you are our number one go to nomination king.

^^Hey girlygrrl it is a great report no doubt. Make sure and come in and vote when the poll opens up end of the month :)

Ok, I'll have to go hunt down some more from this month then. Is there a way to search for threads posted exclusively in the last month?

gotta get gassed

omgwtfroflmao

I clicked on the gasoline thread expecting a bunch of juvenile BS, but it was a well written expose with in depth analysis, personal insight and actual line-breaks.

Many props to the gasman... I Vote For the Gasoline Thread.