• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos triazolam reviews?

dicko89

Bluelighter
I've got my hands on some .250 triazolam (Halcion) does anyone else take these there Upjohn so a decent brand but I'm a tad unsure about them I'm a regular user of Xanax so i guess they wont compare to that feeling though I've heard both have a short half life, thanks guys (mods close if not allowed)

I've only had triazolam a few times, and I like it a lot. It's effects are, in my opinion, far beyond xanax and therefore must be used carefully and with great respect. Don't expect to go to a party or social event on triazolam, it's very strong and sedative.

Be careful and have fun!

take one and you'll know. triazolam feels like ultra short acting, ultra potent xanax. a lot like xanax.

triazolam causes blackouts and the accompanying behavior like no other benzo (that i've tried). i also think i remember the conversions being inaccurate, saying it was only twice as potent as xanax when really it's close to 3x.

triazolam causes blackouts and the accompanying behavior like no other benzo (that i've tried).

I haven't tried it, but almost every time I've read about it, people would always mention this along with their comments. Proceed with caution, it's no joke.

It seems to be the choice for dental procedures around here, most likely because of its heavy amnesiac and hypnotic properties.

It is quite potent. My cousin recently had all her teeth removed and they gave her Like 1-2 mgs of triazolam. She's pretty skinny but she was suffering far too much from benzodiazepine intoxication to drive herself home.

I myself find triazolam to be quite sedating and effects memory at what is supposed to be equipotent to a moderate dose of xanax.

I.e, most benzodiazepine conversion charts put triazolam at 2x the potency of alprazolam, but like I said I find the amnesia and overall benzo sloppiness to be much pronounced in triazolam then I would taking what should be an equal dose of xanax....if I take 2 mgs of triazolam (8 pills as I too can usually only find 0.25) I seem to get higher then 4 mgs of xanax

Almost as good as a mixture of clonazolam, flubromazolam and flunitrazolam at 1 mg each.

hunter s. thompson used to take one tablet to get to sleep after a 12-14 hour coke and lsd binge so its gotta be pretty potent

cheers for the reply's and yea it is good I'm being rather sensible on them as i have over 100+ tirazolam atm its very hard to get here in the uk so ill be safe and make the most of it.

Being sensible with that amount of a really potent shit will be something I am quite sure you won't achieve :)

In the best case you'll woke up in your bed and wondering wtf happened within the last few days.

Don't believe the hype. I've taken triazolam and it feels more-or-less like every other benzodiazepine I've ever tried.

It's just that it's so rare in the American market nowadays that it automatically acquires some legendary undeserved status, when it's actually just another boring GABAergic sedative-hypnotic. Yawn