• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Triazolam how long does it take to get you hooked?

hotzenplotz

Bluelighter
I know this questions have been asked a lot regarding benzos and physical addictions, but I get halcion prescribed for my insomnia and I am really scared of a benzo withdrawal. I just wanna switch to this med because ambien is not working for me any more and I had days were I used as much as 10 zolpidem pills which is huge. I have this insomnia, because of a rather unpleasant accident, that i had a few years ago, were I got Diazepam and Oxazepam prescribed in the hospital. After a week I asked them to switch me on ambien, coz I didn’t wont to get addicted to the benzodiazepins.
Now I am using way to much Zolpidem, that why i wanted to switch to halcion at least for a weak. I know its a bad idea, coz it might even increase my tolerance to ambien. And ambien withdrawals are a walk in the park for me compared what I heart about benzo withdrawal. So long story short outcome: Do u think triacolam gets me addicted within a week or does it take longer till physical addiction sets in? What would your average figures be if u have any? 2 Weeks? 4 days? I know this is hard to answer, but I thought it is better to ask some benzo experts on bluelight, than to risk dependency, because I wanna switch back to ambien within a week anyway.