Training Log Trenbolone 6 weeks before and after pics

Thanks for the info, bro. I don't know if it's something I'd be interested in until I got my body close to my current goal. Even then, for aesthetic purposes, I could just run masteron. But At some point, I'm going to focus on strength again, and it seems applicable there.

I'm going to keep taking pictures, and log my progress towards my goal body. I feel like this is the year that things are finally going to happen, and can't wait to share what I achieve over the next 6 months.

If you can handle tren e then fuck yeah stay on. Guido was on for over a year with tren ace lmao. Talk about pin cushion.

It's been like close to 3 years now on that shit. I rotate injection sites like crazy. It's made me a real character too, that fucking Tren Ace lol. Fucks with your head lol.

I got to inject Masteron, Tren, Desoxy Test, and now NPP every fucking day. Test, and EQ every week, and I take a shitload of pills. I'm a walking pharmacy.

Nice results Animal, looking real good. I would lean down just a little more and then your ready to blow up lean.

Yeah he calls tren e "side effects in a bottle" and stayed on tren ace to cruise at 50mg/day if memory serves right

Correct. It's always in my blood. 50mg when I'm cruising or get tired of the high amounts. Anywhere from 100mg-150mg when blasting. I prefer 100mg. It's the best dose in terms of sides vs. gains for me. The sides I get mainly are the sweats and more sweats. I wake up SOAKED at night. If I get dressed to quick I sweat. I walk to quick I sweat. It's fucking annoying.

Tren E is sides in a vial and defeats the purpose of Trenbolone; Trenbolone is the steroid for daily changes to the physique and incredible gains. It's hard to achieve that with a long ester.

Animal says he can kick the Tren lol. If you are bodybuilding and you can deal with using Tren you never kick it.

My sides are practically negligible at 120, so I'm not prone to tren sides aside from Having a hard time getting back to sleep after waking. I'm hardly sweating at night. I would def like to try a higher dose when it's more affordable. Guido, I'm considering competing after I see where my body is at at the end of the year.

In a year man, you will be sitting pretty, and def in contest range if you keep at it. I am hoping that the Dihydroboldenone I am running the blast will make for a suitable substitute or at least a fairly nice stand in for tren.

Thanks for the encouragement, bro! The results have been motivation for me to hit the gym more often! I think I'm in there like 6 days a week now.

Dihydroboldenone is effectively tren with less sides, correct? I'm personally going to stick with the Tren. I seem to have lucked out and not gotten the sides too heavy. I had a feeling that I'd be one of those people.

Yeah it is a tricked out version of EQ. Though it has a lot of tren abilities. Guido was telling me, it has a nice nutrient repartitioning effect, super lean tissue growth even in a caloric deficit, ect ect though not as dramatic as tren, but a very very solid compound. Though pip is a bitch apparently, even with it being a cyp ester. Yeah brother you lucked out if your tren sides are easy.

I am sort of the same way with EQ, a lot of people say that it really doesn't do much for them, but for me, hell I know it is doing its thing 6 weeks in when I am hungry as all hell and getting very vascular, by 10 weeks in I am getting beastly by the end at 24+wks: Solid dense vascular and of the highest tissue quality possible. Not to mention the RBC increase let me train longer harder' dropping the fat. Long story short these compounds work, but like any thing else your own personal biochemistry effects their outcomes as does, diet/training ect ect So you have to do a lot of research then a guinea pig, until you find your sweet spots/combos and dosing schedules. This is not a one size fits all lifestyle.

My sides are practically negligible at 120, so I'm not prone to tren sides aside from Having a hard time getting back to sleep after waking. I'm hardly sweating at night. I would def like to try a higher dose when it's more affordable. Guido, I'm considering competing after I see where my body is at at the end of the year.

Go for it. You can do male physique or classic bodybuilding if you don't feel like becoming a mass monster like current Olympia champions. That's what I want to do. Shit with a good physique get yourself a personal trainer certification or go to school to become a dietician and you will be guaranteed a job.

I'm thinking about going to school (online as well) to become a dietician. It's $7,000 for schooling and I can get it paid for by the state or some program because I am chemical dependent and on a Methadone program.

I am just gonna say this, while I do love seeing truly massive guys, what the hell happened to the aesthetic quality of a physique? Though, I do agree if your looking great you will have a good career as a dietician and trainer.

My goal is more akin to men's physique but a bit larger/bulkier. Let's not forget that physique is generally considered "better looking" so it broadens the venue of a jobs to modeling and whatnot.

I gotta ask though. The ink on your chest isn't very visible in the pics. I see lots of black which has me a bit concerned. It's not a prison tat is it? Obviously tanning (artificial and with UV) will cover it for a bodybuilding show but for other possible jobs it's not as appropriate to be so dark.

lol dude they can cover that shit with concealer, a good makeup artist will make it vanish fro a modeling job, as will photo shop lol.

The tattoo was never finished lol. It's two vampire girls attacking a guy. I thought it was cool when I first did it, but now everybody gives me a look when I explain it.

Whatever, When I start pulling some more money in, I'll get it touched up, finished, and improved upon.

Lol no judgements man. I got a spade on my arm from the county a couple years ago. Bad idea.

Eh, could be worse, a very attractive friend of girl has a piece of bacon tattooed on her ass. She would be a perfect 10, if not for that abomination as a tattoo, the thing is that it is done super well too, so a cover up would need to be heavy, and large. When I told her that that tattoo was like painting a beautiful Ferrari shit brown she laughed then cried. I ended up sleeping on the couch fro a week fro that lol.

I hate that people feel the need to have you explain your tattoos to them, like wtf, if your not sure about it dont ask, you never know if it could eb a sensitive story. I dotn have ink but I have to explain the scars when ever I am shirtless. shit gets old. ::end rant::

I kind of like the clen shakes, it makes me feel like something is progressively happening. I think I'll up the dose to 60 today, and see if I can't find myself curled up in a sweaty ball whispering "o-o-only t-two more per-percent body f-f-fat"

Lmao. I used to get the shakes from caffeine and high dose yohimbine with Synephrine. Made going to class a pain in the ass as my hand writing was illegible

I can pound energy drinks all day no shakes, powdered caffeine from a health food store no shakes one cup of coffee and suddenly I am a crack head in December, shaking my arse off.

man, when i was at 660mg of test E a week, plus 75mg tren a ED, and 75mg/methadone ED, I lost the ability to get a damn hard on when i was banging. You don't have that prob at 120 ED ?

Nope. I wake up hard as a rock every morning, and get hard ons throughout the day from just talking to girls.

But you're more likely to have sides having your Test that high while on so much tren. Keep the test low, like 250 or below.
Actually, upon reading your post again, I see where you lost your manhood abilities. Fucking methadone.