Cycle Advice Tren Cycle For Mass Gain/Recomp?

Dsmelzlik

Greenlighter
How much mass in lbs should one expect to gain from a 10 week 300mg tren/300mg test prop cycle?

How much mass in lbs should one expect to gain from a 10 week 300mg tren/300mg test prop cycle?

Roids don't work like that mate. Nobody can possibly say how much new tissue you'll add. It's largely down to your genetics, diet, prior condition, training experience, and so on.

Roids don't work like that mate. Nobody can possibly say how much new tissue you'll add. It's largely down to your genetics, diet, prior condition, training experience, and so on.
Tren is the Rolls Royce of AAS for me and like mention can be used in any cycle depending on goals, but if diet, training and consistency is not dialed in or very disciplined then results will be not what expected. Like if you mess around and aren't constant then you will only reap say 30% of the compound but if you dedicated with your diet, exercise and overall gym lifestyle routine then you will reap 80% plus of the compound.

On a recomp cycle with your mentioned dosages with aromasin and dostinex, gains can be awesome.

Okay thanks. Another question I have is if I have a higher BMI (31.1) would it be beneficial still or what's anyone's opinion?

Last edited:
@Dsmelzlik by BMI i take it you talking about body mass index?

work out your maintenance calories for the day and then take it from there. If you want i can help with that and also help diet wise and dosage wise if you want and if im alowed.

@Dsmelzlik by BMI i take it you talking about body mass index?

work out your maintenance calories for the day and then take it from there. If you want i can help with that and also help diet wise and dosage wise if you want and if im alowed.
A little guidance wouldn't hurt. Im open to that.

okay so what is your current age, weight, bodyfat, length and how busy are you currently, anything from exercises to daily activity.

then i will help with your macros and take it from there

okay so what is your current age, weight, bodyfat, length and how busy are you currently, anything from exercises to daily activity.

then i will help with your macros and take it from there
37, 5'10", 224lbs, BMI 31.1, 5 mile bike ride 3 to 5 times a week along with 30-45 min weight training. Off work right now due to Covid19.

With all that i come with a maintenance daily calorie count of 2700 to maintain current weight and so on

So now what are the goals and the time frame?
What food are available or do you like eating and what are you allergic to?

Also what AAS is available and can you purchase more if needed and do you have all the necessary ancillaries too?

With all that i come with a maintenance daily calorie count of 2700 to maintain current weight and so on

So now what are the goals and the time frame?
What food are available or do you like eating and what are you allergic to?

Also what AAS is available and can you purchase more if needed and do you have all the necessary ancillaries too?
Id like to get down to 205-210 with under 25% BMI. I have no specific time frame or allergies. Id like to stear towards a plant based diet but getting rid of meat isn't completely realistic.
AAS- 30ml 100mg/ml Tren Ace and 30ml 100mg/ml Test Porp. Then just BCAAs amd Whey Protein

okay while diet wise i recommend a recomp diet that will be a LCHF diet
so macros will be as follows
Protein 173 Grams
Carbs 100 Grams
Fats 184 Grams

Id like to get down to 205-210 with under 25% BMI

BMI isn't a very useful stat really mate - probably best to ignore it tbh. Do you know what your bodyfat percentage is (accurately)?

Also, I'm getting the impression you're planning to lose fat here, but in your OP you mentioned wanting to gain (lean) muscle mass. Those are contradictory objectives for the most part - which is more important to you at the moment?

Yeah BMI is not of a concern. Thats why i worked out your macros and you can take it from there.
Yes it is possible to gain lbm and lose bodyfat when doing a recomp cycle but things are a lot more difficult this way.

With your current weight and height i would suggest a slow cutting diet with said AAS and with tren you will still add some lbm while losing fat.

The effect on protein turnover plus a couple other things make tren ideal for cutting/keeping mass more than gaining it in the first place. Any AAS will help you gain mass, but even test blows tren out of the water for gaining mass

Everyone are fucking with roids and the majoratory look like someone who just train consistently.
It makes no sense to take roids if u cant bench press at least 245 pounds, squat 310 and deadlift 380 pounds.