• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Trazodone Recreationally Question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Jack

Bluelighter
Hey bluelight,
I've just aquired 5/50 mg Trazodone tablets and I was wondering If someone could tell me the best way to take advantage of these pills ............
I'm looking for a good seditive expierience from these and want to know how to administrate them and how many?
Thanx

They aren't recreational.

They are good for insomnia though.

+1. Not recreational whatsoever.

Plus, they can have the nasty side effect of priapism. Something guys, DEFINITELY don't want...

These ARE NOT recreational, they are if you like being sleepy and the feeling of wanting to pass out. But other then that the only thing they are good for is for going to sleep.

^^ yea, I've heard this and thats one of the purposes that I'm planning tio use them for.
-But also, I read on Eriod from multiple reports that In larger doses, (100mg+),
It can cause a bit of Euphoria and a pain killing like tinkling sensation.
Can this be different for others? Can some people enjoy Trazodone as a Euphoric pain killing expierience and others just as a sleep aid/ anti-depressent?

Please use the search engine before starting a thread that might have already been covered. There are dozens of threads that could have answered your question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.