• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Traveling abroad with liquid etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.

shy12

Greenlighter
About to take a 3 month trip from the US starting in Russia and ending all the way to Spain and I wanted to take along some etizolam liquid in a visine or contact solution bottle. Anyone have experience with customs and them testing liquids for illicit substances? I think Etiz is only really illegal in Germany so it may not matter, but I definitely don't want to get questioned. Any other travelers have any issues taking etiz liquid abroad?

Welcome to BL. Legal questions arent allowed here. That said, there is no fkn way I'd board a domestic flight, let alone an international one, with any kind of drug whose legality is in question, or w/o a valid script.

Bad idea man don't do it. Your freedom is not worth it even moreso because of the fact that you are going to be traveling abroad. Prison is scary especially in a country far away from home. Watch Locked Up Abroad.

But Etiz is legal in pretty much every country I'd be traveling too? Someone else told me they don't even have the testing kits for it because it's not technically a benzo.

Yeah I still wouldn't risk it personally. But that's just me I am sure some would. Maybe someone else will chime in before this thread gets closed. Legal advice is not allowed and for good reason. Who knows what customs might do if they see it. I can assure you many questions will be asked and they would probably make a big deal out of it. Etizolam is seized by customs all of the time. That's why a lot of sources won't even ship to the United States anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.