• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Tranxene/clorazepate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that clorazepate is a very useful benzodiazepine even though it's weak. I used it for a short period of time after switching from 0.5mg of clonazepam and an equivalent dose lasted me more than clonazepam did, a single 15mg dose was enough to stop withdrawal symptoms for 2 days, so it appears to be very useful for tapering purposes.

Seriously guys everyone is thinking clorazepate being the worst benzo and stuff but the last 48h I took aproximately 180mg of tranxene and atm it's like if I can take a bullet in my head and still think all is okay, I'm felling a bit like bob marley when he speak about world peace.

Positive side of tranxene is that it seem it's hard to black out, with high dosage you are still fucked up in a great way, everything is okay, nothing can happen to you. You can go outside your home naked without thinking there could be problem that can happen. Ive hard time to experience any euphoria with benzo but here, I feel an embryon of cool euphoria.

Great stuff.

Some day ago I took 150mg of Seresta and blacked out on my PC chair. Not the same thing. Generally other benzo only wanna make me sleeping

I'm not a benzo fan but Ive high natural tolerance to them

Last edited:
Snorted 2mg of suboxone in addition and at this time, I can say that EVERYTHING IS GREAT. Even Trump election.

^those are some really high doses. For most people, 180 mg would be way too much. Chlorazepate is ~half as potent as diazepam, so I wouldn't be telling people that you can take as much as you want. Ive never taken the drug myself, but I know for fact that virtually anything can be harmful to your health when it's used outside of moderation--doubly so for benzos. Here, we're trying to promote responsible drug use by spreading harm reduction information, so this isn't an appropriate discussion as is.

Its not my intention to patronize anyone, but if you would like to have a constructive conversation, we'll reopen the discussion. Otherwise, this one is closed :/

Status
Not open for further replies.