Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social Justice Transgender and gender identity discussion

Deru

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
How can a man not be aroused and be turned on by this?

I can only speak for myself, but she is absolutely gorgeous.

Deru

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
but what if you weren't attracted to females 🤯

Good question, I would imagine I could still appreciate the beauty of this female, to some degree, but in a non-sexual way. I suppose it would be similar to how I try to find the beauty in all human beings and their uniqueness, regardless of gender or sex.

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
all natural.
This argument comes up a lot when talking about drugs but falls apart quickly when studied. Things like comparing marijuana vs opium make obvious holes in these types of baseless theories.

The argument when used on trans people, it becomes even more convoluted. The line is blurred into oblivion. For example, the simple process of having a baby, is it natural or is it "man-made?"

Whether it's in a test tube or in someone's bed, cis gendered people are indeed man-made.

So what then is "natural?" Gender roles do not in fact exists outside of the human conditioned mind.

JGrimez

Temporary Ban
It hardly matters. Homosexuality exists in pretty much all the other really smart social animals like us.

They all love fucking each other every which way. :p

lol, no it doesn't. In fact when LGBT activists tried to tell people that male penguins simulate raising a baby together - not only did the male penguins only raise the child and not engage in any sex - but those activists actually stole an egg from a penguin mother and gave it to males who were locked up together.

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
lol, no it doesn't. In fact when LGBT activists tried to tell people that male penguins simulate raising a baby together - not only did the male penguins only raise the child and not engage in any sex - but those activists actually stole an egg from a penguin mother and gave it to males who were locked up together.

Did you know that there are hooker penguins?

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
I've had cis gendered boyfriends who crossdressed as a rare kink/sexual favor I asked of them to do. Some of them were easier to convince than others but it didn't become a regular occurrence for any of them. For all cases it was strictly crossdressing and not an identity for them.

I might consider crossdressing one day for halloween. I tried it once during sex and it didn't do anything for me, sexually or identity wise.