• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tramadol Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I'm just reading through all of the posts that this guy Cheezy has made. Hilarious. Either, he's so totally stupid and ignorant that he thinks he can pass for an actual physician (he's unaware of typos, misspellings and scientific inaccuracies, but we aren't) or the joke is completely on us for thinking we've got him figured out and he's actually just a highly-effective troll.

err just getting it out their but according to the substance medical guide lines Tramadol is said to NOT I repeat NOT be addictive or possible to develop a tolerance these are also the same experts who make these drugs in the first place so i dont know where tramadol being addictive has come from NONE I REPEAT NONE OF MY PATIENTS HAVE SAID TRAMADOL IS ADDICTIVE NONE so i dont know where this crazy rumour that it is addictive has come from but it is made to NOT be addictive its the only opiate i truly feel comfortable prescribing.

This is completely false. In fact, when one discontinues tramadol, they experience not only opioid withdrawal symptoms, but also the "brain-zaps" and other nasty effects of SNRI discontinuation. I don't know if you're really a doctor or not, but either way, please don't spread misinformation.

Im kinda late to reply...but if you're still using tramadol, i would advise talking to your doctor about getting something else.
Either take a week break in between doses to get you high, or dont do it at all.
When i was first prescribed it, I got high off it as well, it was my favorite drug at the time. After a while of abusing it, it turned into a completely different feeling than what I first experienced.
Its up to you tho.
Other opiates(codeine,hydrocodone) are much safer than tramadol to use without a week break, IMO.

and i didnt even notice withdrawals, just crappy experiences and bad tolerance(400mg at once not getting me high)

I unapproved cheezys post as it's completely wrong and could harm someone
Closed for now

Status
Not open for further replies.