• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol soma zolpidem safe to take together?

Kingston24

Greenlighter
I took 200mg tramadol over the course of the day. I also took 3 somas (last one 3 hours ago-as well as last tramadol) my question is, am I okay to take 10-20 mgs zolpidem?
I am 115lb female

I'm on a similar combo, would like to ask if 200mg Pregabalin+500mg Tramadol+20mg Zolpidem is safe.
Thanks in advance.

Can someone who uses SOMA as a tramadol enhancer tell me when they take it? When does tramadol peak? On tramadol peak?

Last edited:
Now i've just taken 300mg of tramadol and I would like to boost it (in staggered doses) I hardly feel it. I have 350mg soma pills

Tramadol takes between one and 3 hours for me, and Carisoprodol (SOMA) between half an hour and an hour
350mg is enough to potentiate the Tramadol, more will make you too sleepy

I'm still waiting someone to tell me about Zolpidem, GABA A, and Tramadol please

Tramadol takes between one and 3 hours for me, and Carisoprodol (SOMA) between half an hour and an hour
350mg is enough to potentiate the Tramadol, more will make you too sleepy

I'm still waiting someone to tell me about Zolpidem, GABA A, and Tramadol please

Yes, for me it is the same. So should I wait another hour to take a SOMA?

I used Zolpidem together with Tramadol, it gave it an interesting effect, but I couldn't explain it because at that time I also had ketamine and it was all very confusing.

I suppose that the combo of the 3 is not very safe due to the great possibility of a blackout. Benzos do not make me sleepy and neither do Z drugs

I would wait half an hour, it depends on the stomach and the person

I have a similar metabolism to yours apparently, tramadol takes 2-3 hours to peak. And the same with SOMA
Edit:
The same thing that you said that it takes to make you soma effect

no, half an hour before the peak, or at the peak, remember Carisoprodol only lasts between 3 and 5 hours and Tramadol lasts like 7 or 8 hours (at least when I take half a gram)