• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol, Norco, Xanax, Caffeine, Nicotine Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhasch16

Greenlighter
(FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS I'D LOVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS!)
So I've come across all the above. First some background. Long week at work, Hard stress going so its time for one of my ALL OUT days to really reset myself.
I have high tolerance to Nicotine (Heavy Snus User), and Opiates. Not much at all for Xanax or Caffeine. So here I will log it all for your information and entertainment.

Here is what I have:
-- unlimited 50mg Tramadol
-- unlimited 7.5/325 Norco
-- 3 Amp Energy Drinks
-- Unlimited 0.25mg Alprazolam
-- Unlimited Strong Swedish Snus (1 portion has the same nicotine content as about 8-10 cigs)
HERE I GO!

4:00pm: Just got off work, eat, shower, prepare. Drink some grapefruit juice.

5:00pm: First doses. Take 4 Norcos, 2 Tramadols. (Total: 30mg Hydro, 100mg Tram)

6:00pm: Slight Buzz, Adding 3 Norcos(CWE), 1 tramadol. (Total: 52.5mg Hydro, 150mg Tram)

7:00pm: Buzz Growing, Nothing intense. No additions

9:00pm: Preping for PS4 game night with drinking friends, Buzz Growing, still low intensity

9:30pm: Added another 3 CWE Norco and did it in a shot (Totals: 75mg Hydro, 150mg Tram)

10:00pm: Hit another tram and .5mg Xanax. Buzz Getting towards High (Totals: 75mg Hydro, 200mg Tram, 0.5mg Xanax)

11:00pm: High, Growing Fast. Getting the Upgrade effect with sudden bursts to each new level of high/intoxication

12am: SLAMMMED with high Euphoria and Powerful Waves of pleasure, Xanax building, Opened Amp energy drink.

1:00am: Strong Strong High Loving it all omg. Time for Chew to really send the peak to a new level, Amp Fueled speed like effect coming from the Tramadol.

1:40am: chew took me over the top, blew into the highest state I've ever achieved, coming down.

2:00 am: Not wanting to come down so took another 1 norco and 2 tramadol (Totals: 82.5mg Hydro, 300mg tram, .5mg xanax, one energy drink(, approx. 16mg nicotine (16-20cigs worth roughly depending on brand all in one chew)

2:30am: Leveled off, Fantastic Buzz with growing euphoria again and hard nods, actually talked to nobody so hard nods.

3:00am: Passed out from shear exhaustion and a strong knockout nod.

6:00am: Awoke still high as hell with no hangover yet and very low motor skills (Which I love btw, I love being sedated personally because of my ADHD, which can be terrible)

I Plan on continuing all today as well to really push my bodily limits with my tolerance. (With CWE of course as I did last night)
Overall, last night was mind blowing and this morning is still great I feel like i'm ready for round 2 and will keep updating this thread throughout the day!!!

Edit 1 (6:30pm, Very noticeable "Shiver-like shaking when out from blankets. Small Temperature changes swing my body temp hard it seems)

Edit 2(7:30pm) Its been a long trip but im finally coming down after breakfast. Shivers have stopped, felling less "on top of the world"-ish. But overall this was the 2nd best drug experience of my life behind only the holy grail mix of Oxycontin and some good quality MJ

(FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS I'D LOVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS!)

Last edited:
Here's an idea, try the trip reports section squirt! *rubs your head like the father I never had would've *

This forum is mostly about safe drug use not our experiences binging on drugs.

od -------> tr

Sorry! Still relatively new here, this is my first ever forum so I'm not very good with even the terminology yet. I will be smarter next time. And I see tons of trip reports so please don't lecture me, especially when you've been a member for barely longer than I have, Thanks buddy!

Closing because you don't have a question. You could Trip Reports but you might be better served posting in DC in one of their "what drugs have you done today" type threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.