• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids tramadol for recreational use ?

@Higherfocus420
If you like opiods then yea it's O-K.

Never and I mean it NEVER take more than 400mg within 24hrs even with tolerance that is the CEILING DOSE and any more will drop your seizure threshold to ZERO and you fit out possibly puke choke on your vomit and die. I knew 2 pretty young people that happened to on just 450mg. RIP.
I've taken it to 400mg probably over a hundred times I used to take 400mg at once back when I was younger, or 50mg then 350mg at once (actually stronger) but the one time I took it to 450mg I felt HORRIBLE really twitchy like I was going to fit off too much GBL, luckily I had shit loads of ketamine which probably saved my ass from fitting out. Stay safe!
If you're unsure just throw it out it was free and u can get it easy from the doctor for free too if you want for muscle pain.
Note:they had both consumed alcohol the guys who puked and died

I'd say 200mg is a good safe recreational starting dose if you haven't been drinking and aren't on anything else. Remember you can always add more you can never take away

I'd say 200mg is a good safe recreational starting dose if you haven't been drinking and aren't on anything else. Remember you can always add more you can never take away
yea i heard you can have seizures so im a bit weary but i have seen my mate takes 500mg+ a few times and has never suffered from one fuck that tho what if i take 200mg and then couple hours later take another 200mg is that better than taking 400mg all at once doubt i would get a seizure at that dose should be alright

DIDN'T odb DIE COMBINATION OF TRMADOL AND CRACK?

HOW COME MY LETTERS CAME CAPITALS THEN WHEN I TYPED ODB THEYY CAME LOWER CAS?
R.I.I.P ODB

R.I.I.P ODB
[/QUOTe yea i heard about him dying from that combo and mentioned it to my mate who takes 500mg+ doses as he doe when we were snffing coke and i was a bit worried but he didnt seem to give a fuck
rip ODB what a fucking legend bromandude

That would be stronger than taking 400 at once yeah.
Do you have any benzos? A small amount of Valium say 5-10mg can help with the seizure thing. I wouldn't take much more though the 2 combined can kill you easily.
I'd recommend 200 then 100 then maybe another 100. But it depends on what you normally get high on. Do you use opiates/oids alot?

And fuck yeah ODB was a BOSS, RIP

R.I.I.P ODB
nah it was just coke and tramadol not sure what hes cause of death was but they found cocaine and tramol in his system maybe had serotonin syndrome or some shit

That would be stronger than taking 400 at once yeah.
Do you have any benzos? A small amount of Valium say 5-10mg can help with the seizure thing. I wouldn't take much more though the 2 combined can kill you easily.
I'd recommend 200 then 100 then maybe another 100. But it depends on what you normally get high on. Do you use opiates/kids alot?

And fuck yeah ODB was a BOSS, RIP
sometimes use hydrocodone and have used stronger opiates before but i dont have a tolerance or am a frequent user

nah it was just coke and tramadol not sure what hes cause of death was but they found cocaine and tramol in his system maybe had serotonin syndrome or some shit
not good and he was in prison for drugs i think fucking bullshit

sometimes use hydrocodone and have used stronger opiates before but i dont have a tolerance or am a frequent user
Start with 200 then go up by 100 then wait and I bet you won't need the other 100
Friends who took 500 must have had tolerance man. I doubt you'd even need 400 to be fucked.
If u want more bang out of it take 50 then wait 45mins then take the 150, for your starting dose of 200.
It works better/is stronger once it's already in ur system... So 50mg then 150mg 45min later is stronger than 200 at once. Then wait an hour or 2 and do the 100mg. You'll be fucked lol

@Higherfocus420
If you like opiods then yea it's O-K.

Never and I mean it NEVER take more than 400mg within 24hrs even with tolerance that is the CEILING DOSE and any more will drop your seizure threshold to ZERO and you fit out possibly puke choke on your vomit and die. I knew 2 pretty young people that happened to on just 450mg. RIP.
I've taken it to 400mg probably over a hundred times I used to take 400mg at once back when I was younger, or 50mg then 350mg at once (actually stronger) but the one time I took it to 450mg I felt HORRIBLE really twitchy like I was going to fit off too much GBL, luckily I had shit loads of ketamine which probably saved my ass from fitting out. Stay safe!
If you're unsure just throw it out it was free and u can get it easy from the doctor for free too if you want for muscle pain.
Note:they had both consumed alcohol the guys who puked and died
Yeah...and then Special-K isnt dangerous with alcohol,and EVEN in this country,the max dosage of tramadol is raised from about 10y ago which was 400mg a day,increased to 600mg a day

Unbelievable!!!!1.even in this fucking country where cbd oil is illegal, the max dosage of tramadol is nowdays 600mg a day when it was about ten years ago 400mg max. And that's a lack of fucking common sense if doctors prescribes you at the same time some anti - depressant and tramadol because it's serotonergic opioid which could easily lead to serotonin syndrome

Smaller doses every 20 to 30 minutes work better than larger doses at once i have abused tramadol for almost 4 years and try many ways to make it work better, the best way is to take staggered doses
for example: Start with 100mg Wait 30 minutes Add 50mg every 20 minutes, until you reach 300 or 350mg
The effect is stronger in this way, apparently it has to do with the metabolism of tramadol to M1, its most active metabolite and with more affinity for opiate receptors.

Smaller doses every 20 to 30 minutes work better than larger doses at once i have abused tramadol for almost 4 years and try many ways to make it work better, the best way is to take staggered doses
for example: Start with 100mg Wait 30 minutes Add 50mg every 20 minutes, until you reach 300 or 350mg
The effect is stronger in this way, apparently it has to do with the metabolism of tramadol to M1, its most active metabolite and with more affinity for opiate receptors.
yea fuck Tramadol the most dirty high ive ever experienced cant sleep for shit on it either too many dirty side effects for it to be worth a slight opiate high

Idk, works just fine for me. It's easier and cheaper to get than pretty much any other pharma opioid. I mean no it's not gonna be like taking H or OC, but it still works for what it is. Probably won't do much for you if you have a bad habit.

I'd put it alongside kratom, codeine, and Vicodin as far as recreational value goes. Just also is an SNRI which is weird but I've never had any problems with it, up to 400mg daily.

I have a high opiate tolerance. Stafgerring tramsdol every half hiur gives me a speedy then with my methsdone and oxys if i choosr to tske i nod but itrs.more of a sleep.
I also can feel codeine still so got the enzymes.
Tramadol was my first opiate

I have a high opiate tolerance. Stafgerring tramsdol every half hiur gives me a speedy then with my methsdone and oxys if i choosr to tske i nod but itrs.more of a sleep.
I also can feel codeine still so got the enzymes.
Tramadol was my first opiate
tramadol sometimes gives me anxiety if i combine it with weed and i cant sleep if i try and sleep i will go into a hypnagogic sleep state and wake up shaking and it can make me feel sick sometimes more so than other opiates not too mention the seizure risk as well and all the sertonegic and Norepinephrine activity makes it kind of suck ive had some weird side effects that normal opiates dont produce but its ok if you have no other drugs and combine it with some potent high grade to just relax but not really worth it personally

Before I really enjoyed tramadol, I took 450mg yesterday and the effect was "meh". There's no heroin here, so unless I can get morphine or oxycodone, I won't be using opiates again when I quit methadone.