• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol and Heroin

BanE

Bluelighter
Hey Guys, anyone tried mixing tramadol and smoked Heroin before. Is it good or bad both in the health sense and effects sense?

TIA

Yeah, I've mixed smoked tar with Tramadol a few times in the past. Tramadol is less entertaining than black tar imo.

Tar can be very 'noddy' at times, by mixing a small amount of Tramadol you might get a more stimulating high.

Yeah, but it increases the seizure risk of tramadol using it with other opiates, just fyi

Its cool tho, not like blasting off crazy or anything tho

I haven't actually mixed Tramadol with heroin, but have with codeine and oxy. I also found that for a longer length of time the Tramadol was going in and out of waves of stimulation, which I found not to bad, cept for disturbed sleeping from the Tram.

^Oh yeah tablehead, forgot it lowers the seizure threshold too. From memory I think the daily recommended Tram dose is 300 or 400mg (on its own).

Last edited:
Tramadol is ok. It kept me non sick and even a little buzzed when I drank on it. As for mixing it, Ive done it and it was an enhanced opiate high but it kind of canceled out my nod (which is lame)

Mixed them both.. Think I took 300mg of Tramadol and had been smoking UK powder, and it could just have been me noticing things that weren't actually there, but it seemed to make the high from the H, well, the Opioids in general, last longer.
It didn't really intensify it much though, nor did I notice the alleged "stimulating" effects that some people get from Tramadol.

But yea, as tablehead rightfully said - Watch out for seizures. Taking a small dose of a Benzo or another Antiepileptic (if you have any at hand) might be a wise idea, just if you want to be extra safe ;)

If you use the Tramadol before the heroin it will cancel any sort of rush you get from H (if you're smoking, shooting or plugging).
If you use the Tramadol after the heroin and then smoke a few bowls however, you'll get fucked up and nod off like crazy. And dont forget to add a benzo into the mix (preferably Clonazepam (Klonopin; Rivotril) because it goes so well with all opiates/opioids and it completely cancels the possibility of a siezure.

Tramadol is incredibly weak compared to H. Taking them together doesn't make much sense to me, nor does going back to tramadol if you're already doing something as strong as heroin.

Last edited:
In the name of harm reduction, please don't mix benzo's with your opiates. I know it can be great fun but it can also be deadly. To answer the op, i would save the tramadol for any hangover you may experience the next day after smoking H all night. I have never found combining the two any more pleasurable than just H alone, if anything it's less enjoyable for me.

Last edited:
In the name of harm reduction, please don't mix benzo's with your opiates. I know it can be great fun but it can also be deadly. To answer the op, i would save the tramadol for any hangover you may experience the next day after smoking H all night. I have never found combining the two any more pleasurable than just H alone, if anything it's less enjoyable for me.

Tramadol is not a benzo.

If you use the Tramadol before the heroin it will cancel any sort of rush you get from H (if you're smoking, shooting or plugging).
If you use the Tramadol after the heroin and then smoke a few bowls however, you'll get fucked up and nod off like crazy. And dont forget to add a benzo into the mix (preferably Clonazepam (Klonopin; Rivotril) because it goes so well with all opiates/opioids and it completely cancels the possibility of a siezure.

I dont care how old this post is I need to point out what you say is basically opinions or personal experience. I take tramadol every day before I do H and I still get a hell of a rush and get high. And there is no way to "Completely cancel the possibility of a seizure", you can lower it but not make it impossible to have one.

if you're using heroin why bother with the tramadol? just save it for a day you dont have smack... or not enough smack

if you're using heroin why bother with the tramadol? just save it for a day you dont have smack... or not enough smack
Why would you ask such a ridiculous question/give such a useless answer when the OP and many others are interested in this combination?
"Why bother?" Because THEY WANT TO. Jesus, I can't stand when people post stupid crap like this in the threads. "Why do this when you can just do that?" Well maybe because they can't get the other thing, which is why they made the fuckin thread!

Why would you ask such a ridiculous question/give such a useless answer when the OP and many others are interested in this combination?
"Why bother?" Because THEY WANT TO. Jesus, I can't stand when people post stupid crap like this in the threads. "Why do this when you can just do that?" Well maybe because they can't get the other thing, which is why they made the fuckin thread!

Calm down kiddo. "Jesus, I can't stand when people post stupid crap like this.." your post is the least important/meaningful post in the thread.

What the hell my post is gone? Can't be added to tell the whole story again but basically -- I watched someone fall the fuck out needle still in her arm for a good several minutes after shooting her normal amount of average strength of dope, she had taken 150mg tramadol about 8 hours before. We blamed it on that but who knows.

Also, tramadol is so weak by comparison to heroin, that it would be pretty pointless. If you can still get an opioid effect out of tramadol I would recommend not using heroin, because it will ruin your tramadol experience real fast.

yeah and i can't stand when people respond to a 8 month old thread, especially when they add nothing to what the original question even is.

saying "because they want to" doesn't mean its a good idea, nor does that apply to the original posters question. did you even read through this thread? "many others" are not interested in that combination, in fact "many others" would say it is pointless to dose tramadol along with heroin. that is the answer to the OP's question about what will happen effect wise. the answer is don't waste your tramadol if you have dope.

The reason why may be that Tramadol also has some effect on serotonin. It is not an opiate effect only. This appears to have a pretty varied effect from user to user, but for my wife it really is a mood elevator.

She likes it with other opiates because the net effect for her is similar to a mild MDMA high.

"Tramadol, in addition to its actions as an opioid and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, is an SRA and is used as an analgesic. It is also under investigation as an antidepressant. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_releasing_agent