• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tramadol and Dexmethylphenidate: Has anybody else combined these?

Joshyboy1030

Greenlighter
Recently, me and my friend tried to buy acid but we were giving bunk tabs. After realizing that we had been scammed, we decided to do some other drugs instead. I gave him 150mg of tramadol and 45mg of Dexmethylphenidate (insufflated) without researching how they interacted with each other first. What happened next was strange and somewhat frightening. My friend went into a delirium-like state, and it was nearly impossible for me to communicate with him for the entire night up until daylight hours. There is a detailed description of what happened to him in one of my other threads. Has anybody else combined these two substances? After researching this, I now know how stupid that was for me to just give him a moderate dose of those drugs without proper research. He is very lucky that nothing serious happened to him, and now when I look back on the night, I realize how bad things could've ended up. If anybody has experience combining these substances, please share what happened!

Hello Joshyboy1030. The combination of drugs you or your friend took, were very dangerous. Tramadol has been known to cause seizures in healthy people. The addition of dexmethylphenadate, raised the chances of heart attack, gran mal seizure and stroke to name a few. In the future, please research the different drugs you plan on mixing together no matter what they are. Your combo could of resulted in death.

Last edited:
I'll leave this thread open if anyone else has feedback for the OP.

Last edited:
Crossposted in PD (which, please don't josh - pick and choose a subforum even if it might not be the correct one), seemed like the questions and matters were addressed there, fwiw

I have to agree with speed king. Research is the best weapon against negative outcomes.

I know this combination was dangerous. The point of me making this thread wasn't to explain what happened, because I already did in a different thread. I am just curious to know if anybody else has combined these two substances, and what the results were.

Wow, I can't believe how dangerous that was. I'm really glad that my friend didn't have a seizure.