• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol after Adderall

g40r

Greenlighter
Hi all,

New user, quick question. I am a regular Tramadol user, usually taking ~300mg each evening over the course of four or five hours along with 5-10mg of Valium. I don't regularly take Adderall but I took a half of one (15mg) this morning (9:30am-ish) as I didn't get much sleep last and had a lot to do. Is it safe to do my usual Tramadol routine this evening (6pm-ish)? I'm always super paranoid about mixing things and I know about both of these drugs reducing the seizure threshold. I was hoping that due to the low dose of Adderall that this wouldn't be much of an issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Yea you will be fine. Not always safe mixing downers and uppers but. Since ur a reg tram user and since u didnt do much adderall youll prob be fine

You're most likely gonna be fine, but if you want to be 100%sure take some clonazepam, pregabaline, gabapentin, tegretol or carbamazepine before to reduce risk of seizures....I'm just listing Tegretol and Carbamazepine cause they have anti-seizure properties, but in a real life (recreational, not health institution) scenario I can't see any use for carbamazepine or tegretol......I mixed Tramadol with everything in my younger days (I became addicted to Tramadol at 16 after my mom got it for an eye surgery after losing the retina of her left eye (they used pharm grade coke in the procedure) and she didn't liked it and upgraded to oxys, and I loved it, and I knew loads of crooked pharmacist and most of on side of my family are all Doctors and before I fucked it up I was studying biochemistry at uni, I finally settled for a way more modest diploma in the medical field, but just on paper, I'm a legal drug pusher....and labs here love pushing trams so even with access to H and Old School M(EX)ican Oxy 40s for dirt cheap I always had a sweet spot for tramadol, I never took more than 350mg though, and I mixed with coke, heroin, k, lsd, mdma, dxm, you name it things that you shouldn'y mix it with for possible serotonin syndrome and I only got a seizure once I was at an overvrowded concert and I had taken about 160-200mg Oxicodone as well as 300mg Tramadol, and the only thing I remember before the seizure is the heat, it was so hot, then I woke up with my friends holding me but I had cracked my head in the pavement cause an Usher had threw me out whilst I was seizuring....so basically if you're doing it in a comfortable setting and have a tolerance you are fine....add 1mg clonazepam if you can for that extra peace of mind....

I saw many an asshole doing 500mg tramadol at a club with E and Coke and Seizuring Badly.....but they are the type of people that don't care and would never read any drug forum.....since there are so many crooked phar,acists here and coke is so rampant I know a popular local street connoction is downing a blister (500mg 10x50mg tablets) of Tramadol with cheap wine and then doing cheap shitty coke all night.....dunno if the news just don't report the seizures or if they have a super seizure-threshold, I once spoke with a local Tramadol addict that 'protected' your car from himself whilst you left it parked if you gave him some money/drugs....I didn't have change but I had bud so I rolled up and started talking with the guy and he got out a blister of tramadol and I was like WTF!!! those are opioids you don't do that here in Southern South America.....but he said it was an antidepressant that felt like coke and that he took 20 a day and as much coke as he could get....I wasn't gonna argue with him and he was getting kinda to the point where protection was gonna stop so I let him finish the J and then gave him some change on my way back and told him to use it fro trams....lol, after sharing the experience I was told it's really common and that they also add benzos, cause in jail here benzos are the main currency, so basically every person that's been in jail is addicted to benzos and here they sell them without script by the blister so it's like they think it's completely normal to wash down 20mg of clonazepam with a liter of boxed cheap highly acidic red fortified wine....idiosincracy....

I don?t see what the problem is with mixing amps with opiates and benzo?s unless doses are too high. For example adderall boosts mainly dopamine then norepinephrine. Mild serotonin if any. Tramadol boosts serotonin And norepinephrine. So a combo will just balance out some more serotonin and add a little more norepinephrine right? What?s the big deal? How could that relate to s seizure? Same with like s low dose maybe 10mg oxy with a 30mg adderall. Your just adding some more dopamine to the mix. I don?t see how there are any side effects or seizures unless you take very large amounts of both but I?d love to hear an example?

I think the idea is both tramadol and amphetamines both lower the seizure threshold. It would probably be fine if just a little tramadol and a little amp was used, but things can’t turn out well increasing the dose of either, esp the tramadol.