• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Trailer Park Buds as currently sold in Canada - Banned!

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
In Canada, you can still buy Trailer Park Buds, the picture of which is below. Basically it is the font/colour from the TV show and it’s stuck on a silver foil package. The offending words/font is ‘Trailer Park Buds’. That’s it. Apparently, Health Canada thinks it might induce people to smoke weed.

tLK35fl.jpg

So, for anyone who thought that the massively overwhelming 2 mg drinks/gummies/chocolates would be upped - uh uh, no. Colours can’t be too bright, no cartoon depictions and/or flavours that might appeal to young people - and nothing that can depict or imply that people will have fun if they consume said product.

Tom
(no, I didn’t buy any as much as I wanted to I think it’s overpriced)

I'd pick me up some of that, probably the dopest dope I'll ever smoke.

I’m not really surprised they banned this tbh

What’s troublesome for me is the alcohol commercials which seemingly contradict this sentiment

Yes, a lot of alcohol advertising aimed at younger people; nice fruity flavours, wild, coloured packaging that is vibrant and alive. No twax, hash or other infused joints. edibles limited to 10 mg per package. They make infused drinks with 2, 2.5 or 10 mg (total). In 1/2 a year, edibles are limited to chocolate, gummies and sometimes cookies. Nothing else. On the black market I’ve purchased frozen butter chicken sauce and marinara sauce that’s infused.

Tom

Ya I’d need like 20 of the damn gummies my friends eat lol ...much room for improvement. Same goes for the prices - of both flower and edibles.

I’m just happy we can grow a few plants without being harassed

Now I can circumvent both the black market and this legal trife

Itodaso indica sounds good.

Now that sounds like the type of shit that'll make a guy eat seven cans of ravioli in a single night.

So ever since I first saw TPB (probably late 2000's, maybe earlier idk) I've stolen a few Rickyisms. My favorite is telling people "it's not like it's rocket appliances or anything" and I swear to God, roughly a decade of this and no one's ever stopped for a second and looked at me like "....what?"

I can't say why but it always lightens my mood a little.

These guys are idols to me; I mean however else would I have thought to put maple syrup on chicken fingers?

I've been binging TPB on Netflix and actually started with the animated series, which.......is really good. Specially the part where Ricky stops to piss off the Confederation bridge (which I'll get to see for reals next year when I move) and a seagull clamps on to his cock, thinking it's a piece of pepperoni. They swear, smoke weed just like in real life. Uhm, they changed into cartoons because they ate too many mushrooms (I think).

I remember seeing the films in the theater on opening night; good stuff. Looking forward to moving to TPB land.

Tom

They shouldn't really make it taste good though, more like spinach, peas and carrots and cabbage and healthy idea's . lol. I sincerely conclude.

These guys are idols to me; I mean however else would I have thought to put maple syrup on chicken fingers?

I've been binging TPB on Netflix and actually started with the animated series, which.......is really good. Specially the part where Ricky stops to piss off the Confederation bridge (which I'll get to see for reals next year when I move) and a seagull clamps on to his cock, thinking it's a piece of pepperoni. They swear, smoke weed just like in real life. Uhm, they changed into cartoons because they ate too many mushrooms (I think).

I remember seeing the films in the theater on opening night; good stuff. Looking forward to moving to TPB land.

Tom

No shit, it's actually decent? I saw it on Netflix and thought it would be similar to Letterkenny and the cartoon version Little Kenny, which is some bullshit. I'm gonna give it a go this weekend, thanks TD.

I like 2. But not when I smoke.

I smoked a blunt gram before
but didn't finish it. until later. much later.

i am sure i know of those that can inhale it on one suck, though. <3

I like 2. But not when I smoke.

I smoked a blunt gram before
but didn't finish it. until later. much later.

i am sure i know of those that can inhale it on one suck, though. <3

what, you like 2 of the 2mg thc edibles? 4mg thc? am i misunderstanding?

to compare your gram blunt would likely have around 150-200mg thc

yes i take a cinnamon bar 1gram and divided it into ten pieces. cut it down the middle and into 5 bars. So I guess that would be 1mg dose. with thc i am not sure of the percentage but i can look it up !

yea have a looksee - if you're gettin high off 1mg thc you're very lucky :)

EDIt - your figures are confusing me, I'm stoned as fuck however

100 mg THC

Cannabinoid
THC 77.9%
CBD <1%
CBN <1mg

I cut that 100mg bar into ten pieces 😁

Yeah, then there are the others who will epically
eat the whole bar.

It is fuknin delish though !! when starving like i am right now. so i ate a piece. And I'm loaded already.

No shit, it's actually decent? I saw it on Netflix and thought it would be similar to Letterkenny and the cartoon version Little Kenny, which is some bullshit. I'm gonna give it a go this weekend, thanks TD.

Season 1 of the animated series was on last year. I passed because it was a cartoon. I mean, Bugs Bunny, Teletubbies and stuff like that. Lahey's dead but they have him in little bits. Ricky has....unusual speech patterns. This is the bridge that Ricky pissed off of. That’s my piss target for 2021.

<a href="">" /></a>

Tom

edit: and my excuse shall be a rickyism; what, I’m disabled. If I don’t piss here I’ll piss myself. You want me to piss my own clothes that I’m wearing. Then I’ll have to take them off because I don’t want to sit in my own piss all day. So officer, you made me go naked. That sounds perverted to me.

Last edited: