Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Trailer Park Boys

this is easily, without question, my favorite show of all time. growing up me and my friends did dumb shit like they do (not in a trailer park though.)

Hells yes. I actually just started watching this not too long agao when I got Netflix and fell in love with it. I'm almost done with the whole series so I'm psyched making more. =D

Be glad you haven't been waiting since 2007 lol.

I started watching this last summer
I miss Corey and Trevor though, Jacob's a fag

If I'm ever in a down mood I'll always turn to TPB's or It's Always Sunny... and it's a for sure fix

Frig off Randy

Cory will be back but trevor is long gone, unfortunately. There were tensions between the actor who played him and basically everyone else in the cast and crew. He wrote a blog about it a long time ago and it sounded like him being a cry baby for the most part. Season 7 without the fuck twins was by far the worst season of the show...but there were a lot of reasons for that.

I hope the time they've had off (the boys) gave them some perspective because pretty much everyone agrees that 7 was the worst. I mean, it was still better than 95% of television...but it was too outlandish, too slick, it came off as more of a parody of TPB instead of an original chapter to fit in with all the others. The success of TPB in the future will depend on whether they have figured out a way to stay true to the heart of the show and still satisfy all the new viewers Netflix will bring. I'm a fairly pessimistic person though, and just going by season 7 and the films, as well as the swearnet content over the past year or so...I am not convinced. At all. I hope I'm wrong.

I haven't watched any of the new season yet but I did see Don't Legalize It and it was pretty weak imo

Watched first ep last night
Seemed a little forced but the hash coin bit is gold

Idk if it can compare to the hash drive way though lol

Fuck that's some good hash

Question: How do I bypass season 7 & go to 8? My son was watching it and it does not give me the option to skip ahead. Only where you left off and I don't want to see season 7 all over again.

Season 8 was great I thought. Exceeded my expectations. Much more excited now for season 9 and beyond.j roc gained weight too. And julians hairline has continued to recede. Its called time passing and people getting older.

I see Trinity is all grown up and working for Julian. Bubbles, Ricky and Randy look the same and mostly so does Julian. I did notice the hair too.

Yeah nice to see trinity making something of herself. Looks like those encyclopedias from season 3 paid off.