• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Toxicology Results from previous post

Funny things can happen hours after you last dosed.

When I was hospitalized, I began blacking out in the bathtub but managed to crawl out of the water onto the floor and then it was instant lights out. They found me turning blue and gasping the next morning.

It had been a couple hours since I had dosed last when it all started going wrong. I would have wagered anything that I was free and clear of danger by that point in time.

Regardless...

You will never be able to answer the questions you want, but I don't think this was a suicide, I don't think this was a purposeful attempt to be reckless, I think this was just a bad roll of the dice for this person.

Last edited:
He could've died from the benzos and opiate combo too.... There's methadone in their so I assume they were on ORT. Honestly they used a large variety of substance... I even see pcp. The fact they were in the shower means they likely either did not know they were oding, more likely due to the hot shower, or they tried to keep themselves from passing out noticing too strong an effect by having water run over you.

Try not to think too hard about it. It happened, it's sad, mourn, let go, and move on ASAP. I'm sure that besides wanting a better life and not to die that they would want you to move on.

I think you're getting confused, the positive findings are what they found in the system, the rest is just showing what they test for.

Heh heh, so did I come to think of it. Thanks for pointing that out :)