Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(New South Wales) Totally Scammed by Long Term Chinese Lady Dealer

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’ve getting meth for years from the mamasan of our local brothel over the years its been some pretty fire stuff bui had not seen her through COVID because lockdown. Tonight she rings me and offers two bags off fire at 20% above normal prices. The bags looked good - and the big crystals taste horrible. However, the fucking shit does not dissolve in water at all.

Things must be desperate out there for her to rip off one of her most reliable customers so blatantly. I’d been assuming the Chinese working girls would remain the final source for quality.

Edit: it seems like its back to the locanto shemales to get hooked up- they’ve never failed me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is she is a 70 year old lady and she runs my favourite house of ill repute. What am I going to de except wear it. She may selling packs for someone else and not even know.

.....or maybe that’s what she wants me think!

Brothels mamasan and shemales where on earth do you live lol?

I sold cut K by a long term dealer, she had just gone to pick it up off another dealer so I'm giving her the benifit of the doubt but I'm still thinking she cut it after going to score for us, oh and I paid full price, gave her a lift there and she got a deal for buying a few grams at a time so got her K really cheap, but what can you do eh, I got a little bit extra for giving her a lift, yeah extra fucking bash lol!

I live in Sydney but because I take 6 months to a year or more breaks from using, when I start again the problem is finding a dealer. A friend told me that whenever you are caught short try a working shemale (will 100 % hook you up with a dealer) or try at an Asian brothel where the girls all smoke. Up until tonight these strategies worked, the quality was always excellent and markup worth it for things to be easy and workable.

Before I quit I used to drive my dealer around to do his re-ups and always got looked after for helping him out. I schould find a way to find him.

Sounds like a crazy place to live lol, some of them Asian ladyboys are fucking hot though lol, well in Bangkok they are anyway from what I've seen on TV

I've had 2 dealers stop this year, one only had just started dealing but sniffed it all

Its so annoying isn't it, is it to much to ask for a genuine fucking dealer to sell good drugs, and fucking reply or call back and not make you wait, if they've not got stuff just tell us, she does my head in, I would get it more if she didn't mess me around, the other day I waited 6 hours for a reply, checking my phone every so often

Yeah so I've got it through a mates mates dealer since then and his stuff kicked my ass, my mate asked me where my phone is as he couldn't stop the music as it was on my Bluetooth through my phone, and I'm like "I don't know what a phone is" laying on the grass all day in the sun, her stuff doesn't do that to me

I wasn't smoking it though I'm laying on it lol, back out again today in his garden, listening to tunes, no K today though, naww sob

so when you say ladyboys are you actually paying them for their services and then asking if them if you can score or what?

I’ve getting meth for years from the mamasan of our local brothel over the years its been some pretty fire stuff bui had not seen her through COVID because lockdown. Tonight she rings me and offers two bags off fire at 20% above normal prices. The bags looked good - and the big crystals taste horrible. However, the fucking shit does not dissolve in water at all.

Things must be desperate out there for her to rip off one of her most reliable customers so blatantly. I’d been assuming the Chinese working girls would remain the final source for quality.

Edit: it seems like its back to the locanto shemales to get hooked up- they’ve never failed me.
Yeah since covid, A lot of orientals are in tough spots cause no ones buying anymore general tsos. Lol nah my expectations you got the stretched portion of the last of whatever she was trying get rid of. Next time you see her fuck her in the ass and make her deep throat you right after I would call it even

so when you say ladyboys are you actually paying them for their services and then asking if them if you can score or what?
I personally would pay them their fee, and smoke them out after they helped me to score. They are working and their time should be respected

Pay them for their time rather than their services unless you enjoy their services~ although one I know will score for people with flat fee on top of the drug cost rather than her normal price for services. I ascertain they can actually score before settling any money and only if they can get the gear without me paying money while they disappear

how is that feasible long term? paying for 30 minutes of someones time + a deal?

how is that feasible long term? paying for 30 minutes of someones time + a deal?
If you play your cards right you get introduced on the second or third time. Also, really more an emergency measure.

If you play your cards right you get introduced on the second or third time. Also, really more an emergency measure.

Yea it’s all about making relationships. I remember when I’d meet new connects back in the day I’d always help them out in return with more money or drugs than anyone else ever would to get them wanting to do it again. That’s how I met my one dope buddy who had the ultimate connect and from there the rest was history.

-GC

UPDATE: got a call from said Chinese lady dealer today profusely apologising for giving me 100 % MSM or whatever. She explained she was screwed and had no idea and offered to make good with in-kind from different source.

Shows what can happen if you keep your cool and don’t go off half-cocked. I had decided to just let it slide. My faith in the world has been restored.

Only problem is I decided to quit again so what am i gonna do with this totally fire gram?!

UPDATE: got a call from said Chinese lady dealer today profusely apologising for giving me 100 % MSM or whatever. She explained she was screwed and had no idea and offered to make good with in-kind from different source.

Shows what can happen if you keep your cool and don’t go off half-cocked. I had decided to just let it slide. My faith in the world has been restored.

Only problem is I decided to quit again so what am i gonna do with this totally fire gram?!
the irony is delicious lol

Sell it for twice or more that it's worth normally consider its REAL METH as most people will pay way more for legit stuff in some parts these days as there legit no meth about