Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Tosh.0

I wasn't going to throw my 2 cents in originally because harping on negativity for me is pretty much a detour to hard drugs and trap threads but Max can't be the only voice of reason here: Tosh sucks more powerfully than a streetwalker in patrick bateman's jacuzzi. His show basically consists of airing youtube clips that your mom has already seen 15 times and choking out a variation of the highest rated comment with a shit eating grin on his face.

Fuck you tosh, you're the worst thing that's come out of comedy central since Bill Engvall and white kids who mangle Chappelle's Show skits. I'd rather watch a rape joke debate on metafilter than endure 10 seconds of this scrotetrumpet hurhuring over elephant cocks.

I'm a fan. Tosh.0 > Web Soup, and I'm a fan of Hardwick.
I notice I laugh out loud at the Tosh clips more than the stuff on The Soup(long time fan) as well.

I wasn't going to throw my 2 cents in originally because harping on negativity for me is pretty much a detour to hard drugs and trap threads but Max can't be the only voice of reason here: Tosh sucks more powerfully than a streetwalker in patrick bateman's jacuzzi. His show basically consists of airing youtube clips that your mom has already seen 15 times and choking out a variation of the highest rated comment with a shit eating grin on his face.

Fuck you tosh, you're the worst thing that's come out of comedy central since Bill Engvall and white kids who mangle Chappelle's Show skits. I'd rather watch a rape joke debate on metafilter than endure 10 seconds of this scrotetrumpet hurhuring over elephant cocks.
FOR
MUTHA
FUCKIN
TROOF
tosh isnt fucking funny. hes just a douche

Daniel_Tosh_-_photo_by_Laura_Harward.jpg

Tell me you don't want to punch this guy in the face and you're a liar. I have never physically assaulted anyone in my life but looking at this photo I have the overwhelming desire to lay the motherfucker out.

Fuckin hilarious, by far best current show on comedy central. Everyone thinks he's gay but I say bullshit, what do you think?

Carlos Mencia is probably the best stand up since Dane Cook, while we're on the subject of gods amongst men. Great analysis..

Are you being serious or is that a joke? Cook and Menstealia are nothing but unoriginal douchebags who can't come up with their own jokes so they use other people's. You can't watch 10 seconds of Dane Cook without hearing a Louis CK joke.

On topic, Tosh.0 is pretty good however I much prefer his stand up.

Ah, maybe you haven't posted enough to know that he's definitely kidding. :)