• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Opioids Toroxycon Oxycodone

Oxyleo25

Greenlighter
I posted a thread yesterday about some different Oxycodone I have and whether it could be modified into a IR type as it says prolonged release on the packaging. Never heard of the brand Toroxycon and I can’t seem to find much users experience with these online. Has anyone used them before? Thx

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Are these the orange pills with OX40 on them? Assuming they came from the black market not a legit script, be careful with these! The ones that get diverted and sold illegally are dosed incorrectly and are from batches that were meant to be disposed of. Sometimes they have only 5mg oxycodone inside, other times they have 80mg or more. Very dangerous with a drug like oxy and even with a tolerance I almost OD'd from these exact pills. So I advise anyone to please stay away from this brand if they're buying a diverted supply.

If you want to use them anyway, yes you can crush them for IR but they gum up in the nose. You can chew them or smoke them no problem.

However again I recommend for the sake of harm reduction to find a more reliable brand of oxy (Sandoz generics and anything from Purdue/Mundi/Qdem is good) and bin these. I got 50 of them very cheap and worked out the hard way you get what you pay for when it was almost one of the last things I ever did. Never had a close call like that on Longtec or Sandoz 80's.

To be clear though if you got them from a script, they will be fine. It's just the reject batches intended for disposal are commonly diverted at the moment so a large number of them is flooding the illicit European oxy market.

kaosisallwesee

Bluelighter
The ones that get diverted and sold illegally are dosed incorrectly and are from batches that were meant to be disposed of. Sometimes they have only 5mg oxycodone inside, other times they have 80mg or more. Very dangerous with a drug like oxy and even with a tolerance I almost OD'd from these exact pills. So I advise anyone to please stay away from this brand if they're buying a diverted supply.

It's just the reject batches intended for disposal are commonly diverted at the moment so a large number of them is flooding the illicit European oxy market.
I don't mean to argue, but I'm not sure if that's correct. Pharmaceutical manufacturers rarely make mistakes like these, everything is weighed precisely and checked multiple times before production commences. There is a slight variation between units, which is to be expected, but it's rare for that to be outside of the limits set by the relevant regulatory body. If a batch was produced with the api contents listed above it'd be a major failure in whatever process they're using, and it's very unlikely to happen again.
It's more likely that they were counterfeit pills. Mind me asking how you know they were 5mg/80mg as opposed to the stated dosage? Might not even be Oxy.....

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
I don't mean to argue, but I'm not sure if that's correct. Pharmaceutical manufacturers rarely make mistakes like these, everything is weighed precisely and checked multiple times before production commences. There is a slight variation between units, which is to be expected, but it's rare for that to be outside of the limits set by the relevant regulatory body. If a batch was produced with the api contents listed above it'd be a major failure in whatever process they're using, and it's very unlikely to happen again.
It's more likely that they were counterfeit pills. Mind me asking how you know they were 5mg/80mg as opposed to the stated dosage? Might not even be Oxy.....
I'm basing my info on EC lab results done on samples of that exact brand of oxycodone. Multiple tests showed differing doses.

I know where they come from by speaking to people who were dealing them at the time - they've since stopped because they got complaints of varying potency and were worried about being linked to OD's. The pills all arrived with the expiration date and batch numbers missing on the blister packs. I saw a large amount of these things in person so I have no reason to doubt anything I was told about them.

The part about them being intended for disposal is simple conjecture but it adds up. It was theorised they were simply out of date, but the dates on most pharmas don't really mean anything and wouldn't have any real effect on potency for oxycodone. It also wouldn't explain the EC results giving varying dosages. And if they were presses they wouldn't contain genuine oxycodone at all. The only thing that makes sense is diverted batches that were intended for disposal.

And pharma companies do make mistakes like this more often than you think. Someone who worked for a pharma company has said batches fail QC and get disposed of all the time. It's also far from unheard of for "disposed" batches of in demand controlled drugs to go missing across the supply chain - factories, distributors, pharmacies, hospitals, you name it.

MattyGdOuT

Greenlighter
Ordered them from France before; found some information about the pills through Google and then tried them.
A 40mg felt like 30mg but you could still crush them up and they reminded me of an Ox cuz they say ox40 instead of oc and it fits awkwardly imo :) (the OCs from Japan/china were the best quality blisters I've done for the record )

Attachments