• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Toronto teen abducted as retribution over drug debt, $4M worth of cocaine taken: police / teen later found safe

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
Toronto teen abducted as retribution over drug debt, $4M worth of cocaine taken: police
Nick Westoll
Global News
March 5th, 2020
A 14-year-old boy abducted by two suspects from Toronto’s north end was taken after his stepbrother was allegedly involved in the theft of approximately $4 million worth of cocaine, police say.

Toronto Police Supt. Steve Watts provided an update to reporters Thursday evening, just over 24 hours after police were called by Shammah Jolayemi’s father to report he was missing.

“We believe that Shammah was abducted as retribution for an unpaid drug debt. Investigators believe that Shammah’s brother, Olalekan Osikoya, owes a large debt in relation to a multi-kilo cocaine rip and has since left the [Greater Toronto Area],” he said.

“This is a live abduction.”

Watts said the drug theft happened in the summer of 2019. He said approximately 100 kilograms of cocaine was taken and that it’s worth around $4 million. He described some of those involved in the incident as “high-level cocaine traffickers.”
Read the full story here.

sounds like some triad gang. Probably chopped up into different pieces and buried in concrete to make a statement.

sounds like some triad gang. Probably chopped up into different pieces and buried in concrete to make a statement.

Nah and nah.

He was found in an abandoned barn in a rural municipality just north-west of Toronto.

I couldn't believe my earholes when I first heard about his step-brother's drug debt in relation to stolen cocaine. That's a bit of a haul.