Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Top five films

1. 2001: A Space Odyssey- It's slow moving at times, but the interaction between Dave and HAL showing the way we blur the line between man and machine and the transition to that from the completely animalistic behavior seen at the beginning of the movie.

2. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest- I know Kesey HATED the movie for not being portrayed through the eyes of Chief, but it's still an outstanding movie. Jack Nicholson's best performance without a doubt....except maybe in Easy Rider hahahahahaha.

3. Star Wars Trilogy- The best greek epic ever to take place in space...errrr....well, the only one, but it's still fuckin' sweet. Too bad none of those actors made it out alive, beside good 'ol Han Solo and I guess James Earl Jones, but he was only a voice actor.

4. Requiem For a Dream- I love anything Aronofsky has done, if you like his stuff check out Pi, he made that movie on $60,000 he raised from friends and family, best movie about math ever.

5. Slapshot- Paul Newman said it was his favorite movie he'd ever worked on. So many great quotes, though it's much greater appreciated if you've ever spent time in a locker room. Old time hockey? Eddie Shore?

I could put soooooo many more movies here and 4+5 could be replaced with "better" movies, but those two are near and dear to me for oh so different reasons.

To kill a Mocking Bird
One Flew over the Cukoo's nest
Adaptation
The Elephant Man
The Outlaw Josey Wales

(*Can I squeeze in The Deer Hunter, 5 is so limiting, 10 would be so limiting!!)

It definitely tops my list for movies you shouldn't force your children to see before they're 6, lol.

^^Beautiful Film Al

^....Agreed, definitely wait til at least their Seventh Birthday!;)
Considering what some children are forced into, it might not be that terrifying for them after all...
NSFW:
beauty-pageant-child1.png

Haha, I just said that because it scared the crap outta me when my dad showed it to us as a child. It took me a long time to get over it. I finally did several years ago and agree it's a beautiful film. :)

I think it should go something like this " opinion "
1. Hell Raiser Series - King of horror -
2. the Strangers * demented as h3ll/disturbing/not super scary *
3. The Hangover - Zach G, funniest -
4. Cheech And Chong * Legends of comedy *
5. Pulp Fiction - ehh -

1. Apocalypse Now Redux

2. The Way of the Gun

3. Raging Bull

4. No Country For Old Men

5. A Clockwork Orange

There isn't really a particular order to these, besides Apocalypse Now Redux, so ignore the numbers in front of them

Haha, I just said that because it scared the crap outta me when my dad showed it to us as a child. It took me a long time to get over it. I finally did several years ago and agree it's a beautiful film.
Me too doll, when i first saw it! But then I saw 'Far and Away' with Tom Cruise nd that paled my fears, in Comparison!lol ...Horrifying! ;)