• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Top 10 Reasons why I think weed sucks

psych0sis

Bluelighter
1. Think about the economics- let's say you pay roughly $50 for an 1/8 oz. of bud. Add a few more hard earned dollars to that and you can get...
>>10ml vial of Ketamine, or
>>almost a gram of glass
>>at least 20 hits of LSD
>>almost 1/2 oz. of shrooms
>>the list goes on..
2. When you're stoned, YOU DON'T GET SHIT DONE! You might say that you're fully capable of carrying out everyday activities, but most of the time you're sitting on your ass digging through Cheese-Nips wondering where the fuck you can get something to drink.
3. Hippies smell.
4. Let's say you're baked as hell, walking down the street, and a violent drunk bumps into you then asks if you wanna fight. Both of you have a knife your hand. Who do you think is gonna win the fight? hmm...
5. It pisses me off that everytime offers to smoke me out and I simply decline, they take it as an insult. Their "fine quality 'hydroponic' grade-A-shove-it-up-your-ass- Chr0nic fuckin stank" just isn't good enough for you, so they have to cry about it.
6. Weed Etiquette. Who the fuck came up with this shit? The weed police? Since when did smoking weed become a dinner party? It seems like if you smoke your shit differently than someone else, there's almost ALWAYS some dip shit who has to comment about it. Like if you don't clear the bowl the specific way THEY do it, it's a problem.
7. The Dead suck.
8. It's overrated. The most baked you've ever been is Mickey Mouse compared to cheaper, more potent, longer lasting drugs that you can obtain easily, however just a little bit more energy required to find.
9. Many potheads claim that it relaxes them. This was never the case for me. Nine times outta ten I was paranoid, agitated, tense, and uneasy. I've met other people, like me, who've had experience in lots of other drugs, but never liked weed because it didn't relax them in the way it would for most people.
10. And for the potheads who reply to this post bitching and moaning, you can suck my dick.
------------------
the suspense is terrible... i hope it will last.
[This message has been edited by psych0sis (edited 24 April 2001).]

Why Bitchers and Moaners suck:
1. They have small pee pee's
2. They dont hear themselves talk enough at work/school
3. Their moms are their dads
4. They try to be clever but rarely succeed
5. Your open mouth could be used for something more useful, like shutting up...
6. ummm, you suck...
7. LOOK BEHIND YOU!!
8. you get the idea...
Evan

Oh boy.. this one is gonna get some responces! lol. Luckily i'm not *much* of a pothead so i'm gonna leave this one alone. Personally, I thought the list was kinda true in many aspects. But I would never bash pot, that would be wrong of me.
wink.gif

------------------
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call... the twilight zone."

I used to be the kind of person who would be pissed off at this post but since I have been smoking everyday I have lost all motivation. JUST KIDDING! I am really getting tired of weed. It's not that great and I am tired of damaging my lungs. My first drug was e so maybe it's just that everything sucks in comparison. Besides who wants to worry about working somewhere that doesn't drug test? I swear, after this bag of hydro I will never buy again.
------------------
Ignorance will fall, wisdom will prevail.

Um... you pay $50 for 1/8?
Maybe I'm missing something in the lingo. 1/8 = 1/8 oz, right? 28 grams to an ounce... therefore 1/8 = 3.5 grams?
Up here in the cold north, the going rate is about $10C/gram - or about $21US for an 8th.