Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
I agree with you Hendrix. Not sure about Baltimore, but I know SF for a fact because thats where I grew up. Vancouver I've read and heard stories about, and well we all know about Chi towns looonngg history with narcotics.

This was super hard to understand, I could comprehend about half of it lol. Punctuation and grammar are good my friend! lol

Fuckin Lawrence, MA has to be up there. Its crazy. Its always been crazy but even more so in the past few years.

Ive lived in Richmond, VA my whole life and all I get is super fluffy tan ECP.. Extremely potent.. Ive got a pretty decent snorting habit for a few years now and I can sniff a point in the morning and be smacked and more than ready for work lol

Based on everything I've heard and read The Jerz would have to be the winner. I'm not talking Blue Lighters either, but check out the DEA report. They almost always say that the Jerz had the purest street bags and Northern Jerz even more so than southern. In my original state of Mass, Holyoke was always pretty good and nearby Springfield too. Eastern Mass, I'd have to go with Lawrence, for good Dominican plastic seal a meal bags. Lowell is good too. Worchester, they do it a little different selling grams and what I've gotten has been ok but not real fire. Southeastern Mass, you've got lots to choose from. The best is New Bedford, Fall River, Brockton, Taunton areas. Providence is pretty close to those area's but I've never copped there. Adio said Providence was good dope.

Exactly, jersey dope is number 1. It's almost like an encyclopedia fact lol. They have the two biggest trade ports right there especially coming from Middle East, forget about it. Way after this form was made in 2014, I was reading some shit that they seized the highest purity heroin in decades, or maybe ever, I forgot what it was.

Hey youse guys check DEA records...they test the stuff that the seize and make undercover buys...

Philly is always Number One by City(major cities)

And New Jersey is always Number One by state...

The best comes from South America. And this is where it comes into the country.....the ports of the NE especially between Philly and NYC.
...."

lol and what's between NY and philly? NJ.. that's where most of east coast dope is marked from.. and philly city wise still don't beat Newark, the thing is wit places like Philly, pa and Camden, NJ, they try to only sell good fucking dope, sell it higher and be smart while keeping customers happy, meanwhile all that dope or most of it at least is coming from port Elizabeth, basically Newark... it's touching there hands first.. that's why if u get the right guys in Newark, u won't find better scag, but u also can get B- shit in newark. There's too much dope, pull up to the block and u got 20 guys at ur car like Mexicans, and one thing is they will never beat u.. u NJ cats gotta love NJ if u get high lol

I agree re: heroin in New Jersey, the quality seems to be pretty high in general. It's really cheap too.

I was wondering where it originates from, though. Back west where I'm from it's no mystery, as it's all black tar heroin and all that stuff comes from Mexico. I guess I just assumed that the powder dope back east comes from Mexico too, although maybe some of it also comes from Asia? Or South America?

I agree re: heroin in New Jersey, the quality seems to be pretty high in general. It's really cheap too.

I was wondering where it originates from, though. Back west where I'm from it's no mystery, as it's all black tar heroin and all that stuff comes from Mexico. I guess I just assumed that the powder dope back east comes from Mexico too, although maybe some of it also comes from Asia? Or South America?

nope most heroin , well about 80% of heroin #3 these days is coming from the middle east unfortunately, but there doing a good job so whatever, and supposedly it's even cheaper by the pound then even the cartels tar, it's truly a epidemic now, and will only get worst...most of the dope is coming from the ports in north jersey,....think about everyday, I just can't imagine how much is coming in...and how much money is going out to those scumbags

And I went to move to cali before I went to prison on the run, years ago, and of course I was running, so it was a bad idea to begin with, but idk how u guys do that tar crap, it's a process. People I was with were cooking it and doing all this extra shit, I just put water and mixed it up, and that took soooo longgg, and it tasted funky, smelt funky, and only once did I get good shit, I will admit, some esse got me decent fuego but other then that, between CA, Phoenix , SAN Fran, I couldn't stand the shit lol...consistently the best of the tar was in Phoenix AZ, but that's just off my experience and opinion

Some tar is fire, it just depends...there's a lot of really crappy tar out there, too.

Smoking tar was pretty fun but nowadays it really irritates my lungs. I can't smoke it anymore, even one hit will aggravate my lungs to no end. Southern Arizona does indeed have some good tar, though...the individual I used to get tar from sourced their stuff in Tucson and it was some really nice raw

First post quality quantity or price Las Vegas is close enough to the border and easy enough to get in and out from Cali $60 a gram...never bought more than that at one time... My story is longer than an oxy/soma/zanny bar nod

The ppl on the East Coast are lucky to get China White .. the closest you'll get 2 that here is banging fentanyl (spelling) and phenabarbitol. That was an epidemic here. I'm really excellent and cpr.... thanks 2 my fellow another one bites the dusters

Laredo, TX hahaha yay! I've been doing heroin for years n never had any of that good East Coast dope but maybe a couple times and that's still after it made it all the way to Texas lol so ya know...

The ppl on the East Coast are lucky to get China White .. the closest you'll get 2 that here is banging fentanyl (spelling) and phenabarbitol. That was an epidemic here. I'm really excellent and cpr.... thanks 2 my fellow another one bites the dusters

Take a Holiday to Melbourne Australia all we have is China White. Australia is the closest you can get to the Golden Triangle without coping the death penalty for trafficking. We even have a open air market in a certain inner suburb to the east of the CBD that can be reached easily by Train or Tram from the city in under 15 minutes. There is that much smack dealing and heroin IV use in this inner suburb that some health and political figures are calling for a trail of legal medical supervised injecting rooms.

Melbourne doesn't really have ghetto's but does have dodgy public housing area's where with a little luck China White Meth or skunk weed can be found if you are low key in asking around. Most open air drug markets in Australia are relatively safe compared to the us thanks to a lack of gun culture in the major cities of down under. There still is a chance of getting riped off buying smack off the street but i have never heard of aussie smack being cut with that fentayal shit.

The China white smack in Australian is cut but it tends to be on the more potent side of things and you would want it to be given what dealers charge for drugs in Australia.

While I do agree Australia must have good dope , but that being said most the world is not supplied by the golden triangle anymore , it's the middle east and through statistics and facts the highest purity of dope being seized now a days comes from the middle east , and there number one import - My username lol - The east coast of the United States of America , fucked up eh? They terriozed our neighborhood 16.5 years ago and now they terrorize the youth... it doesn't end ...

Mexico is moving out of cannabis cultivation and getting more poppies in the ground. Plus they are getting better purity by using better chems and processing.

There have been more and more seizures of powder dope coming from Mexico.

All my time on the west coast I've found Portland had the fire-tar.
My connect in San Fran was always weak but bountiful.
I used to meet a guy in the mission and tell him I wanted to spend 300 and he'd just hand me a ball of tar bigger than a golf ball. It was ridiculous in comparison to getting 5 tiny balloons in p-town for 100 bucks.

I'm living in jersey and can't imagine having a habit as large as mine anywhere else.
Between here, Philly, and NY; I'm pretty set.

No dout hands down philly is the biggest open air drug market in the country and thats just kensington not even all of north philly but i agree ive been everywhere from bmore to boston and patterson newark camden seem to have the best quality d but philly i can get good for wicked cheap and its still lagit, the farther u get from philly and nj it just gets shitier and pricy. Theres still good d anywher if you know where to go thats just a givin so it really is who u kno but if ur cold coppin deff slide thru newark patterson or philly, most likely philly best for cold copping just bc ive never really been burnt there in my 15 long years