Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
I mean your pretty on point with this but I definitely would put camden no 1 in the state beside it's 10 dollars a bag instead of 5 in every other city literally anything north of camden is 5 dollar a bag same size less quality but still Newark is a very close second just Camden is a small city and once you get into down town you can literally get out and walk down Broadway and then walk to your left or to your right and almost every street has 2 sets mostly dope but you can also get your powder reddys and then you got your spots for wet and the the hardest thing too find in the streets is weed even tho it's not hard to get you just gotta known where to go like the main road to the bridge to Philadelphia there's a gas station that you can get your bud and because of that all the dope dealers getting there bud there you can hang out out front there and get a bundle worth or samples a just hanging out there for a couple hours I mean that's how flooded that city is. The city is pretty mu v haveback drug grocery store it's pretty much the hospital a couple big business and the rest the city drugs but then you got Trenton witch is OK dope I've never found a true 10 there then you got north jersey pretty much every city there has a area you can got get dope but Newark I think is number 2 5 dollars a bag and I've had some 10s out there truthfuly I wish I lived in North jersey not just work there everyday or that I had my own car to go. There ever weekend and buy sleeve and bring it back down south and sell the bags for 10 only if the bags where between a 7 and a 10 or else it wouldn't work but new Jersey could make the whole top 10 but also NYC and Kensington Philadelphia I would say Kensington over NYC but once again 10 dollar bags over 5 but pretty much Camden NJ is the dope capital of the USA

I've been doing this thing for a while, but only living on the East Coast. I'd have to say Camden got some good good, but Philadelphia is a close one. I mean kenzo is legendary among the East Coast

I've been doing this thing for a while, but only living on the East Coast. I'd have to say Camden got some good good, but Philadelphia is a close one. I mean kenzo is legendary among the East Coast

"kenzo" -- can't think of a better way to spot an out-of-towner, lolll

Indianapolis really isn't all that bad. I am from NE Indiana, and being as I am from a smaller, rural town, prices for Food are typically very inflated - I can't post prices, but you can imagine that it's close to about 20% of 1000- for a gram. Most of the time it's all cut to hell and short, so I gave up - often opting for pharms or sourcing my food from Chicago. Lately however, as I have moved to Indianapolis for work purposes, once I got my foot in the door, prices and quality are amazing! Well, naturally it is hit or miss, but for the most part it is quite hit. Chicago is great and all, but all the dormin food gets annoying after awhile, and once you come across stuff that is more raw, you find, at least in my judgement, that Chicago blows are satisfactory, but my Indy experiences deliver something way more. Of course I know there is GOOD food to be had in Chicago, but to most of us users, such connects are elusive and even have a mythical status. All in all I think Indianapolis deserves recognition, because there is definitely good food out there. Anyone else have any comments on Indy specifically or maybe Chicago? [I used to cop primarily in West chicago, fyi.] Happy Memorial Day!

I couldn't speak to all of the above, but in my geographically limited experience, it's Paterson.

Hey youse guys check DEA records...they test the stuff that the seize and make undercover buys...

Philly is always Number One by City(major cities)

And New Jersey is always Number One by state...

Atlanta? Are you serious?

The best comes from South America. And this is where it comes into the country.....the ports of the NE especially between Philly and NYC.

They ain't shipping SA dope to Mexico and then shipping it to Chicago. If that was the case The SW would be flooded with SA dope not Mexican stuff.

Things are changing. Mexican dope is getting better because the South Americans are teaching them how to properly process their opium. But the climate and conditions in South America yields better poppy production.

And yeah Baltimore has a lot of corners and is violent but the last time I checked B-more's purity average was 22%. Philly is in the mid-60's..with NYC close behind.

And you guys in the mid-west and stuff will get good stuff these days because y'all are "new" to the game.

Ahhh, the "heroin epidemic...."

Arizona isn't on the list. I can speak for Phoenix. It's flooded with strong and inexpensive dope. The main upper is Crystal Methamphetamines, and the main downer is "Black Tar" Heroin. Which is really a brown, solid, dense rock. It's not black, it's not tarry, but it is certainly heroin. Sure, powder heroin is more convenient for sure to mix up, but, given my limited experience with powder, it is no better than tar, only a different feeling altogether. It's high is more clean and Pharmaceutical, as opposed to Black, which, if anything, is more pleasurable. It's certainly a matter of preference, as some prefer pharmaceuticals, such as oxy, to street heroin.

As for the potency, a gram of good heroin will last me 3 to 4 days. Considering that I IV and smoke the drug, and stay high, it is impressive in my opinion. That, coupled with the low price, is why the drug is so big here. Also, I have seen a lot of ignorant posters on Bluelight down Black having not even tried it. In reality, the majority of users I know from the East Coast prefer Black Tar Heroin from Phoenix, to Heroin from the Tri State Area: NY, Philly, etc. These are hard core old heads who know their shit, and live and breath heroin, so I can take their opinion seriously. Even Chicagoans love the dope here in Phoenix.

Besides the high potencty, the drug is becoming increasingly prevalent .

You guys have a good day and God bless you.

when i lived in connecticut many years ago, we used to take the train down to north jersey to cop because compared to the stuff in CT and NY, it blew it out of the water. now i'm in the boston area, and it's super inconsistent - the other MA cities (springfield, lawrence, worcester, fall river) are great though, and always available. curious as to where it all originates from.

The reason everybody on the east coast saying they got the fire shit is becuz its true overall. You can compare exceptions to the rule anywhere you go all over the country. Im sure that somewhere in chicago there is much better dope than in new jerz. Or atl, or watever. Theres prolly a hookup out there somewhere doin the 'raw' grams thing of very lightly cut dope that a few people got connects for that might kick jersey dopes ass.

But the point here is that,
ON A GENERAL LEVEL, AS A WHOLE, On the east coast and in new jersey especially, you are way more likely to get a slammin bag of diesel copped from a random guy, anytime.

qft
here in the city we lack the open air markets
but we've got the fire in delivery services
I'm talking 24 hours, 45 minutes phone call to front door anywhere in manhattan
it's a bit pricey, especially relative to jerz, but the dope is good (not great, but good enough) and the service is incomparable
I just stumbled into that and it was badass
~$15 or even $20k later depending I guess on how you're counting but who's counting, fuck...
but anyway I'm here where I am pretty broke and on bupe and booze
trying to quit the demon rum too that's a bitch and a half in itself

i wrote a little bit about the scene as I experienced it this year in the city here, this is all about cold coppin' as someone without connects, keep in mind I had relapsed after like 6 years, so I was starting from zero as far as connects went, but the fire shit is out there, you just have to get in the right circles; very occasionally you can stumble into the projects and connect with something legit or even fire, but it ain't like a lot of places where you can just take your pick of corners. not at all. many people who haven't put the time/effort into or just don't want to be fucked to penetrate the scene in the city where the dope is just go to jerz and that's what I did when my best friend lived in jerz I would just take the bus out there about half an hour and then we'd get in his car and go cop fire shit at a great price relative to the city, I would've done that again but I don't have any friends with cars who are into dope and I was never sure if I ought to feel comfortable walking around that area as an obvious custie whiteboy.

but yeah new jersey has the fire; nyc does too I mean fuck being a port city and all, but it's not the center anymore due to the level of police control we have now. it's funny. an old head that I know tells me that back in the day (70s) having jersey plates was a tell-tale sign to cops in certain areas of the city were there to cop dope; now it's practically the inverse

i wrote a little bit about the scene as I experienced it this year in the city here, this is all about cold coppin' as someone without connects

this was pretty cool btw- where i live there ain't many places to cold cop w/o it being sketchy as fuck. even the big city (boston), white boy like me sticks out like a sore ass thumb

Vancouver, BC, Canada is without a doubt the greatest city to be a junkie in, or just pain old cop in. walk down a certain street at any time of day or night, no pre-arranged phone calls or meets, and at least 10 dudes will shout "rock, powder, down (heroin), jib (crystal)," all of which are equal quality to average NYC isht. Biker gangs in the surrounding SRO hotels have way better isht though if your not a retard and know how to find them (always brown chunks/rocks that cook up looking like chocolate milk). Not to mention dillys, morphine and also valium & methadone are always available as well open-air. Never been sold bunk from open air. While these dudes are far from warm friendly folks, theyre way better than any body ive dealt with in the states (dont carry guns). Cops DO NOT CARE about users, Ive literally walked down this same infamous street with ties and rigs openly in my hand. Lived in The Bronx, and BK.... copped in every borough...(except staten), copped in P-Town, Newark, Chicago, B more, and boston. Im sorry folks, while it is very easy to cop in these places and quality is without a doubt great, the overall experience is nothing in comparison to vancouver. Oh yeah, forgot to mention insite, which is a godsend for those of us veterans who have OD'ed and been narcanned more times than we can count.Place is awesome, basically go in your first time...show them some ID and make up a "handle (nickname)" and wait tops 10 mins for the nurse to call you and boom! clean table, chair and mirror, with 1,3,and 5 ML rigs for your pleasure. Those 3 ml rigs with the screw on syringe's are bomb lol

Last edited:
Vancouver is the #1 place in Canada and they dont get fent tainted drop-dead powder like in southern Ontario where I know it is omnipresent as much as weed even but yeah, Vancouver is well known for its dope scene which it kinda shares with just a few hours south in Seattle.

In my area of Canada, we get brown/#3 mostly as cargo ships all stop at the Montreal port, thats where the awesome blonde morrocan hash comes in. Although our weed is so strong, some people pass on foreign hash these days, its too expensive, but that for another thread somewhere else.

hey oblivion are you in GTA or MTL? never had the pleasure of getting down in either. was always curious what it was like there. I know MTL does, but i guess its a little weird? idk lol heard mixed reviews about both though

massachusetts is right up there too. Boston isnt the spot to be though. The smaller cities have a ton of good dope. Springfield, Worcester, New Bedford, Fall River, Lawrence

Surprised Seattle isn't mentioned, very much. It's like it's quasi-rival city of Vancouver just a few hours north, that city is H city in Canada and well the punk (and the real grunge sound that comes from punk/hardcore/stoner metal) hasn't stopped since Kurt died, the music returned underground, some bands sold out (Soundgarden...I hate the song Black Hole Sun so bad) but the H remains as readily available, at least according to friends who drove all the way from Quebec City to Vancouver, stayed there a couple weeks then went on to drive to Seattle. They said it was extremely abundant, as common as weed, but contrary to Vancouver, it's all tar over there. Also told me that this place really represents most heroin users as in smoking it is more common than slamming. But what I'm most jealous from their trip (which I couldn't be part of unfortunately) was the opiated hash in Vanc, kif and opium pressed together with a hash press. They said one single hot knife hit was enough to send them into nodland. Vancouver might be the largest H hub in all of North America. Hell, Kurt Cobain's dealer that Courtney Love was misdirecting him to spy on the house of a Canadian chick that went back and forth into Canada and the US bringing in some. It was tar still, which I guess was possible in the 90's, I know there is no tar in Canada normally, from what I've read here over a decade+, they get brown but IV'able H in Vanc, sometimes it is really #3 and can only be smoked really, unless you do that (I learned it was dangerous, I can't speak for myself, I never ever saw H in my life, yet i'm on bupe..don't underestimate the opicrack that is Dilaudid) citric acid from those fake plastic lemons to turn it into some IV'able. Like I hear how it's available, when it's available in Montreal, almost always #3 made to smoke.