• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Took Oral Dose of Meth Last Night, Questions about Using Today

jp117

Greenlighter
I have used this substance almost daily for 4 months, but in that time have built quite a tolerance. My ROA had initially been snorting, and then I tried smoking (which I was not a big fan of). A few days ago I tried taking it orally for the first time and the experience was better than anything I've had with the other methods of consumption. I use it as a means to be productive more than get high, so I'm not concerned with the lack of a substantial initial rush. I just recently became cautious about measuring doses with a scale, and I tried about 60-80mg last night, parachuting. The come up was nice and easy, the buzz lasted longer than it does with snorting (although I did snort two small bumps during the night). I didn't experience any unpleasant symptoms with that dose but also wasn't super eager to get stuff done either.

Now it's time to go to work and I am going to use to try and have a productive/energized day. I had some empty pill capsules that I wanted to try using instead of toilet paper. Not including the capsule, I weighed out an 80mg dose, which I thought was a bit low, but I was following the the "start small" advice. It's been a little over a half hour and I'm not feeling anything substantial. Based on your experience and the amount of time I said I've been using/ my dosage last night and this morning, how much would be a good amount to add to this dose?

Again, I understand that people can't give very specific dosing instructions, but I'm looking for a vague idea.

This is the problem with meth. Long term the negatives will outweight the positives so use it short term.

Write up your life plan and then be done with it.

Also with meth you will feel like you've done a lot but have actually been stuck instead achieving nothing.

Do an evaluation at the start of every morning if you can.

80mg is a large dose jp117, even orally, assuming you have reasonable quality product. So you've clearly become pretty tolerant. Rather than take more, I would advise you take a few weeks or months off and allow your tolerance to decline.

If you can't do that, then you're clearly somewhat addicted and relying on the meth too much to foster that energised/productive state you're craving.

If you don't take a break, you'll find your productivity back to where you started before you began using soon, except with a meth addiction as well needed to maintain even that degree of functionality.

Agreed, except for back to where you started... if you keep using like this you'll end up less productive.

80mg is a large dose jp117, even orally, assuming you have reasonable quality product. So you've clearly become pretty tolerant. Rather than take more, I would advise you take a few weeks or months off and allow your tolerance to decline.

If you can't do that, then you're clearly somewhat addicted and relying on the meth too much to foster that energised/productive state you're craving.

If you don't take a break, you'll find your productivity back to where you started before you began using soon, except with a meth addiction as well needed to maintain even that degree of functionality.

That?s pretty eye opening... I didn?t think it was a very high dose, especially because people talk about taking multiple points and even 1/4 grams Orally. I will definitely keep that in mind and lay off it for a while before it gets totally out of hand.

With pharmaceutically pure methylamphetamine (trade name desoxyn) you're looking at an initial dosage of 5-10 mg and a maximum daily dosage of 25 mg, so what you're taking is quite a high dose if you're only using it to help with productivity

Amphetamine tolerance is like that unfortunately. Depending on the dose, either the motivation/productivity-enhancing effects or the mood-lifting effects are the first to go, with the other one following shortly after. In fact, pretty much all stimulant tolerance works that way, not just meth and amp/dex.