• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Took me about 9 years. But hey!

ImIzSavage.

Greenlighter
I first found BL in I want to say 2011. Maybe early 12. Back then I would do pretty much anything. I remember always getting fucked up and coming to the site to read discussions about whatever drug it was I was on at the time. Life happened and I forgot about the site and wasn't able to even find it again until tonight. I'm glad to see it's still here and not much has changed. I don't really do anything drug wise now besides my Klonopin script and xans when I can get them. I do dab and smoke weed everyday tho. Love thc lol. Idk where I'm going with this lol. But yeah. Hey everyone.

I first found BL in I want to say 2011. Maybe early 12. Back then I would do pretty much anything. I remember always getting fucked up and coming to the site to read discussions about whatever drug it was I was on at the time. Life happened and I forgot about the site and wasn't able to even find it again until tonight. I'm glad to see it's still here and not much has changed. I don't really do anything drug wise now besides my Klonopin script and xans when I can get them. I do dab and smoke weed everyday tho. Love thc lol. Idk where I'm going with this lol. But yeah. Hey everyone.
Just curious were you unable to find the site cause it stopped showing in google searches?

Hi @ImIzSavage.

Always a pleasure to convert a lurker.

Is weed legal where you are? It is here, and if we're off probation I'd be toking daily as well. Let us know if you have any questions, otherwise enjoy!

Welcome to Bluelight :)

That’s fucked up with google !!! All the BS fake news they pass on as fact to make a buck, but block a harm Reduction site!,, good old American Capitalism, anything for the good old dollar 💵

Hi @ImIzSavage.

Always a pleasure to convert a lurker.

Is weed legal where you are? It is here, and if we're off probation I'd be toking daily as well. Let us know if you have any questions, otherwise enjoy!

Welcome to Bluelight :)
Yes it is legal where I am! Medical for years now and just recently passed rec use for people 21 and older. Storefront are popping up everywhere around time getting ready to open early 2020. Can't wait!!