• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Took alot of xanax monday and tuesday. And today midazolam wont work. at all.

zapm0n

Greenlighter
Monday i got 85 ksalols (serbian equivalent to xanax. they ship them in huge numbers into finland) but ok i also had about 100 oxys and 12 dormicum. I cant remember anything about tuesday. and when i woke up wednedsay i had about 10 xanax, few oxys left. and no idea what happened.

Well today i went to get some more dormicum and was so excited hyped up. First made 1 and a half 15mg IV set. Didnt say anything. Then i crushed 3 15mg pills into the click and shooted those up. And what happened. Nothing.
Then i came home, i tough well mayby it just lacks the Sirdalud (tizanadine) and added 2mg of that stuff. then crushed 1.5 15 mg tablets to the leftovers of the three that i took earlier. And boom. nothing.

Could someone tell me how long should i wait that the tolerance will drop or have i messed something in my brain. Ofc i did not take all of the benzos by my self. i have GF but she is too small to eat huge quantities of benzos. i think she ate approx 30 xanax i did the rest.

I really would appreciate if someone could tell me howlong should i wait until the midazolam works again? :(

Could it be possible that the alprazolam is still in my system and is blocking the midazolam, or maybe it has increased my tolerance? could someone tell me WTH is happening here?

Last edited:
I don't think alprazolam would exactly "block" another benzo if it was in the body- if it was I think it would be more likely that effect that once you have some level of a drug in your system you don't feel taking more anywhere near as much as taking the initial dose (like when I do heroin- when I get the first shot and have been waiting and sick, that is when I feel a big rush/really good high; if I take a second an hour later I don't feel that anywhere near as much- to feel that again I have to wait until I start to get to the point where I am either really sober or starting to go into withdrawal; in this case it would be that there are already benzos in the system so taking more wouldn't be felt the same way- this happens often to me with long acting benzos like clonazepam). I don't really know what the chances of there still being alprazolam in your system- it has a fairly short half life as far as benzos go and normally I would doubt it, but I feel like when taking mega doses half-lifes don't act quite the same.

I think having a hightened tolerance- in the past I would have said a couple days shouldn't have raised it that much, but when taking big doses again it is tough to say for sure. Are you to the point where you need benzos to not be sick? In my experience I usually got to that point before getting a REALLY high tolerance.

Tolerance to benzos can build very quickly. That and most benzos aren't water soluble so shooting them is a waste. But I'm unsure whether or not this is the case for the midazolam, as some benzos are water soluble IIRC

Tolerance to benzos can build very quickly. That and most benzos aren't water soluble so shooting them is a waste. But I'm unsure whether or not this is the case for the midazolam, as some benzos are water soluble IIRC

I'm pretty sure midazolam is specifically known for being more water soluble than other benzos- that is actually my first thought when I think of midazolam.