• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Took Adderall with heroin and now I have withdrawals why?

Cliffy78

Bluelighter
What's up guys, quick question, I took my regular morning dose of dope and then I took 30mg of adderall xr and I feel like I'm having minor wd symptoms, wtf is going on here? Is this normal, is it gonna get worse? Need some info ASAP folks. Thank you

I'm still feeling like a pile of shit here, I figure this adderall should wear off at around 730 hopefully. Just trying to figure out why this happened? I have dope, been doing small bumps all day. I don't wanna take any more than usual cause I know it blocks the euphoria a bit so it's hard to gauge how hi I am. I'm just curious now as to why this happened? Anyone with any adderall and dope experience got an answer?

Thx for the reply jjones! I appreciate u taking the time.
You know maybe that was it, it was awful. I felt like shit until I woke up this morning, about 20hrs after I dosed the addies. I thought 12hrs and I'd be fine but nope, lol. I'm not a big stim guy , I just took it because I was a little short on dope so I figured I could pass some time with the addies, big mistake!
I've taken them before though and never has this happen. I just don't get it. I've taken the ir 20mg tabs and whoa!!! I mean I was really chillin, I thought maybe if I ever decided to kick the opies that I might be able to use the Addies to replace the dope. Looks like that idea is up in smoke, lol. Oh well, live and learn I guess. Thanks for getting back to me bro, been waiting for a reply since yesterday morning. Idk much about stims but I figured there were plenty of people here with decades of experience. Just my luck I guess, lol. Thx again brother :)

I can't say why it would put you into WD, but maybe your mind is playing that part for you since you can not feel the dope. Amp should not touch your opiate receptor sites in a way that would put you into WD. I know back in the day, if I couldn't 'feel' the dope I would get minor WD symptoms, but as far as I can tell it is all placebo. But every time I mixed the two, I had horrible results. I would get some benzos in you ASAP not waste any of your dope because if you are gonna feel shitty, then you might as well save your powder right?

I'm all better now, took 20 frickin hrs lol. Xr meds never last the full 12hrs when u want them to but when I want that shit outta me it lasts 8hrs longer than it should?!?! Lmfao, just my luck right? Haaaaa!
I was thinking about the placebo effect yesterday too but the physical symptoms were so pronounced that I ruled that out as a cause. I think you may have a point though as far as me not feeling the dope being the reason I felt unwell. I am used to chipping away all day everyday for... Geez idk lol, I'd say maybe 7-8yrs straight. That explains my cravings yesterday but I still can't reconcile why I had the sweats/chills, runny nose( like a faucet lol), minor restless legs(nothing like fullnlown wd) etc. I'm just glad it's over, never again. Bad combo, psychologically I felt like I do on subs, just a total mindfuck, miserable depression, irritability, crazy anxiety. It was just very strange. I'm sure my mental issues play into it a little bit.
It sucks because i thought if I ever decided that I wanted to kick the opies that I'd be able to fall back on the Addies to get me through, now that seems like a no- go. Oh well I guess :(
Thank you for taking the time to reply brother, I really do appreciate it. Take care bro!

TL?: Isn't there a way to lower pH of urine or blood, etc... by home remedy that can hasten amp elimination? I know it's been debated as placebo vs. real and various methods debated. Not to restart the debate, but was anything ever close to a consensus determined?

I know a consensus on BL is rare as finding a bundle of dope with your morning paper.

Wouldn't that be THE service? A "paper boy" to your deliver your daily dope? Extremely discrete, who's going to ? a paper delivery person. Direct handoff, like you're waiting, coffee in hand for that damn newspaper!

Last edited:
TL?: Isn't there a way to lower pH of urine or blood, etc... by home remedy that can hasten amp elimination? I know it's been debated as placebo vs. real and various methods debated. Not to restart the debate, but was anything ever close to a consensus determined?

I know a consensus on BL is rare as finding a bundle of dope with your morning paper.

Wouldn't that be THE service? A "paper boy" to your deliver your daily dope? Extremely discrete, who's going to ? a paper delivery person. Direct handoff, like you're waiting, coffee in hand for that damn newspaper!
man that would be awesome if the paperboy was my connect, lol!! Shit man I'll take any connect, I've been getting middle manned to death :( oh well, I guess having someone else cop for me keeps me outta jail so I shouldn't complain...