• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Took 8mg sub first time. Now have norco

Aleks2569

Greenlighter
I took 8mg sub at 8:30 am . It's now 5:30 and I'm getting my norcos. I usually can take 15 at a time. Would 16-20 of them break through the 8mg sub since its been 8 hours? And since I've only taken the sub one day. I know I won't feel full affect. But I'm already having minor chills and back pain. Thought on this ? Take the norco or suck it up and have to wait till tmr? It wouldn't be a huge waste if I take them tonight because I have plenty more

It would definitely be a waste.

You really should UTSE cuz this exact issue has been covered many times. Prob why only two people have responded to your thread(including me).

But yea, 8 hours is nothing. Suboxone has a ~40hr half life. So you would be wasting WHATEVER number of norcos you choose to take plus you would be damaging your liver with all that APAP.

Yes, I asked cause I read some and everyone says something different. Also, some say only 24hrs while others say up to 48. Strange . I guess maybe it's different for everyone.

It would definitely be a waste.

You really should UTSE cuz this exact issue has been covered many times. Prob why only two people have responded to your thread(including me).

But yea, 8 hours is nothing. Suboxone has a ~40hr half life. So you would be wasting WHATEVER number of norcos you choose to take plus you would be damaging your liver with all that APAP.

This
And don't forget to do a CWE if you use the norcos

Huge waste, sorry to say but youre prob gonna need a good 72hrs for the subs to stop blocking. and breaking through w norco wont happen at all, bupe esp at 8mg would easily block a bunch of iv heroin. i tried to shoot through when i started on subs at 8mg and all i did was waste 4 bags of solid goood dope. might as well have been banging water. And as everyone suggested cwe is a very good idea w that amount of pills, def dont need all that extra asprin and crap in you

No, they won't break through.
Couple reasons,

1. 8mg is a pretty big dose

2. Hydrocodone is too weak of an opiate to break through Bupe, esp 8mg

Dont waste a great opiate like Hydro.

The half life of buyers is around 20-60 hours and you should wait till you're under like 1mg, so around 3 half lifes