• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Took 20-25g of powder thai kratom, can I take 1 or 2mg of klonopin?

crestfallen

Bluelighter
I'm not really feeling the Kratom as much as I would like, it feels like 20mg hydrocodone high. Is it safe to add a mg or 2 of klonopin. I read a report that said the klonopin really increased the euphoria from the kratom (i feel no euphoria really, just relaxed). What else could I add to make the euphoria more pronounced??

Also I have another question. If I took a suboxone, would I go into w/d's? I'm assuming I will. Question #2: I was invited to a party tonight and there is going to be a lot of girls and alcohol, is it safe to drink if the party isn't for 7hrs?

Thanks

I highly doubt that clonazepam would add to any euphoria, rather just increase sedation.

I would not mix CNS depressants since the quality/potency of kratom is such a large variable.

well if you say you arent quite feeling the kratom and it's comparable to a 20mg hydro buzz (which wouldnt even phase me. would be like ibuprofen to me lol) i would say it's safe to take some clonazepam. always start low at .5-1mg max and go up from there. if you're going to be drinking as well even if it's 7 hours from now and you had taken say 1mg of klonopin i would either drink very little/very paced or not at all cause of the half life of kpins. even though you may not feel the kratom very much (hey 20mg's of hydro could be a decent buzz for you and not me. how's your opiate tolerance btw?) the clonazepam will add to the sedation as stated by tricomb and putting alcohol into that mix will further add to the sedation. in sufficient amounts this mixture could be fatal. it all comes down to your tolerance to each of these substances and how smart you are in the amounts you mix. like i said it could be fatal, but there IS a safe way to mix depressants.

Please don't mix alcohol, benzos, and kraton. You will be asking for trouble especially if your new to the drug.

Mixing these increases Cns depression such as blood pressure, heart rate, and shallow breathing.

This is not recommended.

My saying is don't mix your poisons. If you do drug A don't use drug B. Keep it simple. This is the best way to stay out of the hospital or the morgue.

I have a high tolerance do hydros, 60mgs for a very nice buzz. I heard all of these good thing about kratom and thought Id try it but it didn't do shit. I can't find any opiates except for subs which Im prescribed but im not taking at the moment.

Last edited:
i wouldn't do it, as mentioned. opiates and benzos is a deadly mix, have lost friends because of it.

Howdy folks, for the sake of mythopoesis here's a tale of an unsafe hobgoblin who was too eager with the timing of his KK Combo:

[ Timeline ]

T+00:00 - Kratom 5g
T+00:15 - Euphoria creeps in
T+00:25 - Sedation creeps in
T+00:45 - Kratom 5g
T+00:50 - Sedation slightly increased
T+01:10 - Kratom 2.5g
T+01:15 - Sedation increases further
T+01:30 - Strong sedation effect
T+01:50 - Strong sedation furthers
T+02:00 - Strong sedation lowers to previous stage
T+02:05 - Kratom 2.5g
T+02:10 - K-Pin 0.5mg
T+02:15 - High levels of eloquence and connection of thoughts
T+02:30 - Strong sedation furthers even more
T+02:45 - K-Pin 0.5mg
T+02:50 - 30ml whiskey 40% ABV
T+03:00 - Strong sedation effect reaches its peak, diminishing eloquence
T+05:30 - I sleep for 8 hours straight
T+13:30 - I wake up with a slight hangover, lighter than alcohol. However this hangover effect lingers for 36 hours.

[ Notes ]

The Kratom used was Maeng Da, powdered dried leaves. I was surprised at how resistent I was at start with the initial 5g dose, that's why I took K-Pin to try to further its effectiveness. The first K-Pin dose helped the intensity of Kratom, but the second dose was a mistake and I got highly sedated.

[ Effect Progression ]

Initial - Euphoria, happiness, empathy
Intermediário - Sedation, slow speech, hyperconnection of thoughts
Final - Strong sedation leading to sleep

So said the hobgoblin, urging people to wait more time and be less anxious when taking Kratom.