• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Too much/little of Meth? (Comparatively to your use.)

9th Euclidean Sphere

Bluelighter
Ight, so earlier I got to thinking, I need to know if I had done “too little,” or “too much,” which as subjective as that is. Just answer in comparison to what you’d do in a line.

This is considered an amount I use to get myself through that night, until my next crashing schedule/time. So about what I expect to last 12-18 hours before I want to come down.

Ain’t a competition, just curious how I should feel about how much substance use/amount of use I had done compared to your use. Hypothetically if I was just waking up from a crash, imagine this line but…another half of it added to it. Would be what I consider “a good line, much more and I’d be obvious tweaking.” for an example.

vUm5g68.jpg

two size reference pics

EtONRrP.jpg

Last edited:
Well, for lack o~

Okay, well that line, compared to a line you’d take.
Is it more, or less.
That’s all it’s asking Brobro. 🙏🏻
I just realized too, I missed an etiquette rule, about comparisons not being super excitable in here.
That’s my fault, and I can do whatever is required, if it is, to bandaid the mistake.

Curiously, your described practice and pictured quantity matches my current practice and amount I'm using pretty much exactly.

Curiously, your described practice and pictured quantity matches my current practice and amount I'm using pretty much exactly.
Ah hell yea man, that’s always reassuring to hear honestly.
I try not to do to much more, but if I was feeling extra bad after a crash, or just had wanted to do what I had left I’d at most bump it to .5x that size. Anything more & I feel I’d lose it for a day or two of time. haha

^^^ Yeah I'm similar in that regard too, don't enjoy experience of getting any higher than amount discussed, which also allows me to maintain (well enough) when interacting with people in public etc.

I just realized too, I missed an etiquette rule, about comparisons not being super excitable in here.
That’s my fault, and I can do whatever is required, if it is, to bandaid the mistake.

I'm a total n00b but understand the comparison issue to be about not showing off or being a challenge/competition. I'm interpreting your question to be more about gaining insight about your level of use and how typical it is. I've been using regularly for just the last few months and have had similarly been curious about my level of use. So hopefully it's okay from that perspective.

For what it's worth, every regular user I've known uses significantly more than we've discussed, but they also have been using for years.

I'm a total n00b
Same, it’s been a decade since I last visited this site, and back then I didn’t even know what a ToS or Rules were haha

I'm interpreting your question to be more about gaining insight about your level of use and how typical it is
That is 100% the goal!

which also allows me to maintain (well enough) when interacting with people in public etc.
Exactly, I usually gotta run daily errands around my small ass gossipy town, I cannot seem twacked. As long as I don’t do too much, which is rare, I can eat, sleep, and function/work just fine. Only issue comes when I get 3-4+ days off work. I usually hit pretty big then.

For what it's worth, every regular user I've known uses significantly more than we've discussed, but they also have been using for years.
Yea, I am what I would call a once in a blue moon binge used, bout once a year I’ll hit it hard for 4-6 weeks. Then quit till the next year, rinse cycle repeated

Yeah, I'm looking to move to a mostly intermittent, special occasion approach for having fun runs, and way smaller doses for focus on lengthy non-preferred activities otherwise.

Yeah, I'm looking to move to a mostly intermittent, special occasion approach for having fun runs, and way smaller doses for focus on lengthy non-preferred activities otherwise.
Man I’ve spent like 30 hours this week studying my Philosophy interests. It’s ridiculous tbh

The couple times I used recently I used 100-150mg in a line per day and was up a couple days mixed with some MDMA. Do you not have a decent ~1mg sensitivity scale? After years and years of RC use I am never without a somewhat decent mg scale. They are cheap and in my case necessary.

The couple times I used recently I used 100-150mg in a line per day and was up a couple days mixed with some MDMA. Do you not have a decent ~1mg sensitivity scale? After years and years of RC use I am never without a somewhat decent mg scale. They are cheap and in my case necessary.
I have got absolutely zilch brobro, never had a scale in my life tbh

I usually get a cheap .001g scale on ebay or amazon. They're like $25 and I bet you'll use it more than you could imagine.

Mn
Man I’ve spent like 30 hours this week studying my Philosophy interests. It’s ridiculous tbh
Man I wish when I was on that shit I could study philosophy, Its my main passion in life and when I'm sober I focus on it. When on meth I feel pathetic towards deep complex thinking and prefer "baser" pleasures..

Ight, so earlier I got to thinking, I need to know if I had done “too little,” or “too much,” which as subjective as that is. Just answer in comparison to what you’d do in a line.

This is considered an amount I use to get myself through that night, until my next crashing schedule/time. So about what I expect to last 12-18 hours before I want to come down.

Ain’t a competition, just curious how I should feel about how much substance use/amount of use I had done compared to your use. Hypothetically if I was just waking up from a crash, imagine this line but…another half of it added to it. Would be what I consider “a good line, much more and I’d be obvious tweaking.” for an example.

Really hard to say because quality can vary so much. I'm confident I get good stuff, I've tested it and washed it. Not the purest but I mean I've seen worse, it's not cut w n-iso and it does the job. Given that from what I always read I must just have this insane tolerance I guess or I have no self control and I'm an idiot. The thing is a actually rarely use, and haven't in total been using that long. I would take a line of that size about once every two hours until I hit mid afternoon. Often I dose too late, so I'll pull and all night and snort two more lines of that size. In a 24h period I'd have snorted 10 of those...

I always weighed meth before using it so I wouldn't get overzealous and smoke everything up in too short a time. That line looks kinda like one I would do if I was going to do a line, but I can't say for certain without knowing how much it weighs.