• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Too much alcohol or drugged - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrinnocent

Greenlighter
I'm looking for personal feedback on a situation that happened to me. I believe that I was slipped something by my "friends" that research indicates may have been ecstasy. During a night out, I consumed 16 beers in an eight hour time frame, more than I've every had in one outing, in my 54 years. The night ended with me in bed with my unattractive "friend" and her husband, which was repulsive to me even at the time.

During the night I experienced several symptoms that I felt were unusual for me and had never happened to me with just alcohol use:

Drank 16-17 beers and only felt buzzed
Euphoria
Inclined to do things suggested, even when I didn't want to, like having a threesome
Time gaps/Time seemed to be sped up tremendously
Very huggy with them throughout night
No slurred speech
Lots of energy
Colors exciting and vivid
Strange sense of touch ("friend" felt like plastic)
Above all didn't want the night to end
Absolutely no thoughts of my partner, who I love dearly. Even responded to her text with a lying text and then put her directly out of my mind. This is the hardest for me to accept as I usually think about her all the time.
Total lack of care or concern for anything or anyone except what was right in front of me.
Clear mind and focus - like best dart game ever after the full 16 beers
The next morning, very early, hallucinated demons for about 3 hours when eyes were closed. This was terrifying, 3D
The next morning, neck pain, felt like my neck would snap in half
Did not get upset when the husband made an attempt to touch me inappropriately. Simply moved away and told him I don't do that.

Other notes: had no erection or sexual desire, only went along with what they asked me to do. My girlfriend and I originally thought I was possessed, but friends and medical professionals began telling us they suspected I was drugged by my "friends."

Please offer any advise or experiences you may have regarding whether this sounds like I was drugged, or if I was just drunk. I can't move on until I can decide if I was drugged and raped, or if I am just a sick cheating drunk bastard. I just cannot believe I could do these things. Thanks for any help.:?

It does sound similar to MDMA. You could maybe get drug tested from your doctor or a lab, it might show up what was in your system. Did you ask your friends if they put anything? Theres a small chance they might be honest with you lol. Its pretty fucked up that they did and I am sorry that this happened to you. No one deserves to be drugged and raped, its a messed up world.

But yeah those sysptoms do not seem anything like being drunk, at all.

It does sound similar to MDMA. *snip* But yeah those sysptoms do not seem anything like being drunk, at all.

MDMA or demonic possession. Get tested and if no drugs are in your system then it is definately demonic possession. Please see an exorcist if this behavioral pattern continues.

It does sound similar to MDMA. You could maybe get drug tested from your doctor or a lab, it might show up what was in your system. Did you ask your friends if they put anything? Theres a small chance they might be honest with you lol. Its pretty fucked up that they did and I am sorry that this happened to you. No one deserves to be drugged and raped, its a messed up world.

But yeah those sysptoms do not seem anything like being drunk, at all.

By the time we realized what was happening (the devastation was incredible), it was too late for anything except a hair follicle test. One time use will not show up, we called all the medical professionals to confirm, and I have never used any drugs, never even smoked a cigarette. I can't bear to speak to those "friends" again, and other friends have suggested it would be in vain because they would lie. it's a 10 year prison sentence for drugging someone.

Has anyone drank that much alcohol and willingly took MDMA or Ecstasy and knows what the effects might be?

My SO is into empathogenics and psychedelics and told me that it sounded quite a lot what she has encountered.

The only way for you to have this answered is through a drug test. I remember someone accused me and a friend of mine of drugging them. I was pissed as hell. Completely not true. As if I would have wasted a roxie on her ass anyhow. That's a lot of alcohol. You can speculate all you want but if you really want an answer you're wasting time on here. Go get tested before it clears your system

no one can tell you for sure what happened that night. It does sound a bit like MDMA but again, how could we possibly say for sure?

OP, we can't possibly know what happened. The person behind the bar could a, you drank real good beer, nobody possibly knows, outside your friends and medical professionals. You could either consult them( if they would do that, they are not friends ) still try and get checked for anything odd in your system, or call the police and file a report.

We have covered about all the angles for this subject. Hope you get closure. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.