• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Too Many Pills" - rumor or fact?

I have known of a number of people that injected MDMA weekly for a few months, other than temporary vertigo and memory problems in the short term, they are fine now.

Some people seem to just break, others don't. I guess it depends on your attitude and approach to certain concepts.

This is a very difficult topic, one where you cannot specify do's, don'ts, will be's, won't be's.

Most important is to be able to read your mind/bodies signals that indicate to you that something is going wrong. Then you can improve yourself and do something about it.

If you don't then you cannot say no one told you... ;)

I remember working at a certain place here in Melbourne (unfortunately closed down now, due to poor management, that place ROCKED hard!!! :X ) and this was before I had started having a "dib and a dab" with substances (apart from weed and alcohol) so I didn't really take much interest to her whinging at the time.

But, one of my co-workers, who was a relatively young person (23, my age now :) ) used to always complain and whine about the fact she couldn't have a "knock-off joynt, or drink" because of her abusive past. I now remember that when asked, "Why?"... she had basically told us that through abusing drugs like Coke, Speed and Pills (MDMA/Ecstsacy) in the past, she was suffering Emotional Disorders, Social Anxiety and basically didn't feel "The Same" as what she used to.

I never really gave it much thought at the time, as a matter a fact she just seemed like a typical happy-go-lucky kinda person... and I even remembered that I had even told her she didn't appear "abnormal" to me in any way. If anything, I kept thoughts to myself about her being rather "Hyperactive"... plus she wasn't too bad looking either. (she trained me)

Anyways... a few months after I settled into the place, she had just suddenly left for Tasmania and her friend told me she went down there to be closer with her parents, because she felt like she was "fading-away". (I have no idea for certain what she meant by that).

I kinda didn't understand this stuff back then... and kinda shrugged it off at the time. But, if I had the same knowledge back then... as I do now, I would have probably tried to comfort her and tell her that "There is Hope".

hehehe... hyperactive... rats who have been dosed with large amounts of MDMA have showed signs of hyperactivity when confronted with new situations :)

cant remember the study i read that in... its out there somewhere tho

I think you could apply this topic to any drug. Everyone can say that they know someone 'fully fucked' on whatever drug.

I've seen people take too many pills and suffer for a few weeks in hospital, but nothing long term as yet.