• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tommy196677

Tommy196677

Greenlighter
Hi my drug of choice is heroin butsomeone gave me some oxycodone 10ml will they compensate for heroin i

What’s your usual H dose?
Oxy is about 30% stronger than Morphine.
You mention 10ml, is this a liquid solution or tablets in mg?

Had anybody ever come across this?? Is this what you make lean from??? Also about the oxy, I'm also a long serving (10years) heroin addict, currently clean on methafone, but if all you have is that 10mg oxy, it should take the pinch off your withdrawels but I doubt itll sort you out totalky... Bob

Attachments

• 9aff898.jpg
    9aff898.jpg
    812.2 KB · Views: 6
Had anybody ever come across this?? Is this what you make lean from??? Also about the oxy, I'm also a long serving (10years) heroin addict, currently clean on methafone, but if all you have is that 10mg oxy, it should take the pinch off your withdrawels but I doubt itll sort you out totalky... Bob
Lean is Codeine, Promethazine and Sprite usually.
I do love my aqueous solutions for administration - it massively accelerates the come up.

What’s your usual H dose?
Oxy is about 30% stronger than Morphine.
You mention 10ml, is this a liquid solution or tablets in mg?
About point4 every day nah the oxy is in capsule form the brown isn't that strong each day it changes

Opioid agonists will all share a similar effect relative to the dosage. Essentially, any Opioid can be used to substitute for another with generally, minute differences. We have all of these different drugs in the pharmacopoeia because in theory, their minute differences make one Opioid favorable to another. If you're an Opioid addict, any Opioid will do so long as you arrive at the appropriate dosage conversion.

The issue is that we don't actually know how strong anyone's Heroin is, or even if it is Heroin, so it is pretty much an utter crapshoot. I was gonna provide an opioid dosage calculator here, but I actually feel that doing so could be a little misleading. There's no sure-fire way to recommend an equivalent dosage here.

Opioid agonists will all share a similar effect relative to the dosage. Essentially, any Opioid can be used to substitute for another with generally, minute differences. We have all of these different drugs in the pharmacopoeia because in theory, their minute differences make one Opioid favorable to another. If you're an Opioid addict, any Opioid will do so long as you arrive at the appropriate dosage conversion.

The issue is that we don't actually know how strong anyone's Heroin is, or even if it is Heroin, so it is pretty much an utter crapshoot. I was gonna provide an opioid dosage calculator here, but I actually feel that doing so could be a little misleading. There's no sure-fire way to recommend an equivalent dosage here.
Agreed. However UK #3 brown isn’t Baltimore white, purity hovers at 20-30% these days. Slight recovery from 2010 5% drought gear.

About point4 every day nah the oxy is in capsule form the brown isn't that strong each day it changes
Agreed. However UK #3 brown isn’t Baltimore white, purity hovers at 20-30% these days. Slight recovery from 2010 5% drought gear.
How about fenatyl bought on line is it safe to use ? As a friend of mine has I was warning him that I wouldn't trust it any thoughts ?

^Not unless he tests it. There's no way of knowing otherwise. I absolutely would consider any kind of Fentanyl ordered from the internet to be of dubious purity.