• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids tolerance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben2990

Bluelighter
check this out, it wont take long, i have taken Hydromorphone in veerry small dosses, maximum is 2 mg, and iv done that about 3 times wile iv taken 1 mg once, i understand the tolerance for hydromorphine increases rapidly.

what my tolerance at?

Your question is hilarious. It 'should' be clear to you what your tolerance is. If it is not clear-stop using opiates. You shouldn't use drugs/substances if you don't know about them, how you relate to them (esp tolerance/reactions), etc. Assuming you've only really taken 1mg at a time you obviously have a LOW tolerance to hydromorphone. I'm guessing you don't have much experience with opiates. If you do, then you have a low education level regarding opiates. Either way, you obviously need to UNDERshoot rather than overshoot in terms of guesswork.

Your tolerance is low. You're right-tolerance goes up quickly (check out the megathread) so be careful. Take 3mg if so far the most you've had is 2mg and felt it. What ROA are you using ? DO you use other opiates? If so, how often?

Your question is hilarious. It 'should' be clear to you what your tolerance is. If it is not clear-stop using opiates. You shouldn't use drugs/substances if you don't know about them, how you relate to them (esp tolerance/reactions), etc. Assuming you've only really taken 1mg at a time you obviously have a LOW tolerance to hydromorphone. I'm guessing you don't have much experience with opiates. If you do, then you have a low education level regarding opiates. Either way, you obviously need to UNDERshoot rather than overshoot in terms of guesswork.

Your tolerance is low. You're right-tolerance goes up quickly (check out the megathread) so be careful. Take 3mg if so far the most you've had is 2mg and felt it. What ROA are you using ? DO you use other opiates? If so, how often?

i never use any opiates, i dont know much about them, hydromorphone is the first one i have ever taken, i staked off so smal because of that exact reason, i dont knwo my tolerance, and i dont want to overshoot, iv read through the mega thread and it doesnt apply much to ym specific situation, i just wanted to know, because im running low, iv got about 9 pills left all of them are 1mg tablits, do i take 4 now and then 5 the next time if i take 3 now i will be left with 6 , and i will prety much haveto taek 6 cus i dont wanna take 4 and be left with 2......

ill probibly just plug/snort them, i never IV

You have a low tolerance. Thats about the best anyone can tell you. Hydromorphone tolerance goes up very quick though, as you might notice. Hydromorphone has good intranasal BA, so if you dont IV that may be the better ROA.

Snort 1mg and see how you feel. If desired effects are not reached, try another mg.

You have a low tolerance. Thats about the best anyone can tell you. Hydromorphone tolerance goes up very quick though, as you might notice. Hydromorphone has good intranasal BA, so if you dont IV that may be the better ROA.

Snort 1mg and see how you feel. If desired effects are not reached, try another mg.

i know the toerance to hydromorphone goes up very quickly, thus the reason asking about it. (if my tolerance would be prety much zero, etc) but it doesnt mater, i supose its zeroor close to there, ty poeple.

I can tell you that three weeks ago 8mgs of my dilaudid would knock me on my ass. I now inject 24mgs at a time. So yes, it does build rapidly. But also, tolerance only builds as fast as you let it. If you can get by on the smaller dose and appreciate the high for what it is, your tolerance will just crawl up slowly. Im a dope phene and always have been. I have 0 willpower so my tolerance will always get a steep slope. I have never really found that tolerance built any faster with hydromorphone than it did with any other opiate. The only opiates I found to have a very slow tolerance building effect, are methadone, and bupe. I found diamorphine, morphine, codeine, dihydrocodeine, and fentanyl to all be about the same.

But yeah, hydromorphone and also hydrocodone seem to build tolerance very fast. Of course if one is using hydrocodone, then about 10% turns into hydromorphone. Anyways, learn your tolerance before you start playing with pills and your health. No offense, but anyone who has to ask that question, shouldn't be using any drugs.........

Im a dope phene and always have been. I have 0 willpower so my tolerance will always get a steep slope.

not trying to nag deludid, everytime u post back to me its always thoghtfull,
but ur gona die with that attitude /\/\

To put your tolerance into perspective for you OP:

I have to IV 80mg of Hydromorphone to get off!

I have been on Methadone for over 5 years now, with my dose peaking at 180mg. Before this I had a very bad IV Heroin, Dilaudid & Cocaine habit for a few years.

When my Methadone dose was down to around 70mg I figured I would be able to break through it with a good size shot of Dilaudid. I tried 48mg first, and nothing, seven hours later 60mg, nothing, finally the next day 80mg and still nothing. There was no way I was gonna try more then 80mg, so I gave up there. About 4 months later, my Methadone dose was down to 38mg, I decided to try again. I tried 60mg first and felt a small rush that lasted about 30 seconds. The following day I booted 80mg and got a decent rush.

I'm not gonna bother trying again until my Methadone dose is under 20mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.