• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tolerance & Tramadol ??

Isn't the opposite true for tramadol? I reckon you're thinking of codeine. From what I remember tramadol is metabolised better when you already have some in your system, or something along those lines.

Yes. You're right.

Tramadol in high doses I find it more sedating. In smaller doses it is more stimulating.

Although when I take high doses (+ 400 mg.) I drink a lot of water or any other liquid (except caffeine, when I drink a lot of coffee and take tramadol, it makes me more twitchy) and I eat well. I have never had a seizure following those rules.

Isn't the opposite true for tramadol? I reckon you're thinking of codeine. From what I remember tramadol is metabolised better when you already have some in your system, or something along those lines.
I know what I'm talking about.what your talking about is the notion that more tramadol gets turned into o-dsmt
If repeatedly dosed instead of taking one big dose.waste of time. I can say from experience (8+yrs of daily use) that it's not enough of an effect to make a difference.just take it in one dose unless you're happy to take1/4 of a dose every hour for 4hours only to get an unsatisfactory result until 6+hours after you started.this is not what anyone wants.its like when ppl chime in with "valium is a long lasting benzo" bcoz the literature says it has a half life of 50-100hours.valium wears off in 3hours in real life.its bullshit that should stay in the literature and not spill over into real life.

I know what I'm talking about.what your talking about is the notion that more tramadol gets turned into o-dsmt
If repeatedly dosed instead of taking one big dose.waste of time. I can say from experience (8+yrs of daily use) that it's not enough of an effect to make a difference.just take it in one dose unless you're happy to take1/4 of a dose every hour for 4hours only to get an unsatisfactory result until 6+hours after you started.this is not what anyone wants.its like when ppl chime in with "valium is a long lasting benzo" bcoz the literature says it has a half life of 50-100hours.valium wears off in 3hours in real life.its bullshit that should stay in the literature and not spill over into real life.

8 years of daily use?!! Shit. I don't want to imagine the wd man.

Can I ask you, what doses do you take?

I had the impression with more than 400 mg. in a single dose you are more likely to have a seizure than to take them in split doses, therefore, very rarely, I have taken more than 400 mg. in a single dose., therefore, very rarely, I have done it.

8 years of daily use?!! Shit. I don't want to imagine the wd man.

Can I ask you, what doses do you take?

I had the impression with more than 400 mg. in a single dose you are more likely to have a seizure than to take them in split doses, therefore, very rarely, I have taken more than 400 mg. in a single dose., therefore, very rarely, I have done it.
I only need 150mg in the morning and 50mg at night to stay good.i think the seizure thing is only an issue with certain ppl who have a problem with tramadol like they have a predisposition to seizure or something.just bcoz it's in the literature doesn't mean taking more than 400 will guarantee to give u a seizure. I've taken up to a gram of it several times and nothing happened.
Different ppl have different rxns to it though.

I only need 150mg in the morning and 50mg at night to stay good.i think the seizure thing is only an issue with certain ppl who have a problem with tramadol like they have a predisposition to seizure or something.just bcoz it's in the literature doesn't mean taking more than 400 will guarantee to give u a seizure. I've taken up to a gram of it several times and nothing happened.
Different ppl have different rxns to it though.

I wonder if one eventually becomes tolerant to the convulsive effects of tramadol or is it the same risk as for a person who has never taken it? because I have been taking +800 mg for a long time. (some days almost 1.5 g) and I have never had a seizure.

I wonder if one eventually becomes tolerant to the convulsive effects of tramadol or is it the same risk as for a person who has never taken it? because I have been taking +800 mg for a long time. (some days almost 1.5 g) and I have never had a seizure.
You are playing with fire. It’s well known tramadol lowers the seizure threshold. You’ve been lucky for whatever reason but I’m telling you that using as much as you are is only going to lead to bad things. Please please be careful. I know two people personally who’ve had seizures directly related to tramadol abuse and who both are very lucky to still know their own names.

Tolerance is one thing but 1.5g of tramadol is just stupidly insane.
How could u possibly need that much?
FFS just get on suboxone or methadone instead. If I needed anywhere near that much I'd rethink my approach.

You are playing with fire. It’s well known tramadol lowers the seizure threshold. You’ve been lucky for whatever reason but I’m telling you that using as much as you are is only going to lead to bad things. Please please be careful. I know two people personally who’ve had seizures directly related to tramadol abuse and who both are very lucky to still know their own names.

Tolerance is one thing but 1.5g of tramadol is just stupidly insane.
How could u possibly need that much?
FFS just get on suboxone or methadone instead. If I needed anywhere near that much I'd rethink my approach.

Yes, I know I'm playing with fire, but this got out of hand. I don't know what type of damage I will be doing to my body (kidneys and liver above all).
I have stopped using for a few days (when I can't get or ran out), but the depression and anxiety is unbearable. Furthermore, in my country there is no treatment with buprenorphine or methadone (fuck!!). I plan to do a taper until I reach a balanced dose (400 mg.) But I always say that I will start tomorrow.

Yes, I know I'm playing with fire, but this got out of hand. I don't know what type of damage I will be doing to my body (kidneys and liver above all).
I have stopped using for a few days (when I can't get or ran out), but the depression and anxiety is unbearable. Furthermore, in my country there is no treatment with buprenorphine or methadone (fuck!!). I plan to do a taper until I reach a balanced dose (400 mg.) But I always say that I will start tomorrow.
How are you sourcing that much? That's a half kilo a year.

How are you sourcing that much? That's a half kilo a year.

Where I live they sell tramadol otc. But I have a source that sells tramadol in oral drops and it is much cheaper than pills (100 x ml, each bottle has 20 ml). Also,
it seems to me that it takes less time to take effect than pills.

tram.jpg

No. Recently i talked to a friend and he said first time he had seizure after 3 years of use and he was on a same dose for months (2gs per day). It just came out of nowhere and that seizure is really nasty. You will feel pain in every single cell in your body if you even survive. That's why i never did more than 1g within 24 hour hours

Where I live they sell tramadol otc. But I have a source that sells tramadol in oral drops and it is much cheaper than pills (100 x ml, each bottle has 20 ml). Also,
it seems to me that it takes less time to take effect than pills.

tram.jpg
What other ingredients are in it? I know tramadol isn't very water soluble (50mg/ml) so I'm wondering how they got more than that to dissolve.does it say propylene glycol or polyethylene glycol or peg 400 or something?

Mine contains propylene glycol and some derivate of castor oil (i have no idea why)

What other ingredients are in it? I know tramadol isn't very water soluble (50mg/ml) so I'm wondering how they got more than that to dissolve.does it say propylene glycol or polyethylene glycol or peg 400 or something?

It has Propylene glycol. Is it similar? Also Sucrose, Glycerol, Potassium Sorbate, Sucralose, Coconut Essence, Mint Essence, Purified Water c.s.

After a while of taking too much of this, you end up hating the taste.

Yeah. Just different company. It is cheaper with faster onset than pills but on the other hand you feel more nauseous

Yours tastes bad too? lol

Curiously, I have puked more times when I have taken pills. Only once have I puked with these drops and I think it was because I took chlorphenamine the night before.

Curiously, I have puked more times when I have taken pills. Only once have I puked with these drops and I think it was because I took chlorphenamine the night before.

I almost never puke, but i have seen people puking 10 times within 3 hours from these drops (5mls+). I tried drops from 3 different companies and i used to buy that one that tasted least shitty.

Btw once i wasn't able to get anything else except drops that were 10 years expired. Same effect but taste was 5 times worse than fresh drops. Only 1ml at once was most i was able to handle without puking 😆

It has Propylene glycol. Is it similar? Also Sucrose, Glycerol, Potassium Sorbate, Sucralose, Coconut Essence, Mint Essence, Purified Water c.s.

After a while of taking too much of this, you end up hating the taste.

Feeling sick and wanting to throw up seems to be common with these cough syrups.potassium sorbate, glycerol and propylene glycols soundslike the grossness causing chemicals

Years ago when I was mega-hooked on dilauded I was given some Tramadol which didn’t do squat for me so I always stayed away from it. It was trash to me then!😂😂🙄
These days I can feel pretty good on about 120 of codiene,30-40 mgs hydro & 30-40 of oxy.
Would Tramadol do anything now? I was given some for a kidney infection but would love a good opioid kick just cuz I feel like dog crap!! I know this stuff can cause seizures if too much is taken. Any ideas what dose should I try with my tolerance?

I moved to the Philippines to get my shit together since I am an opiate/heroin addict and there are no opiates or heroin out there whatsoever. But i ended up finding out they have tramadol over the counter over there so i eventually got hooked on those. I had so many seizures while using tramadol. Anything 400mg and up can make you have a seizure so be careful. Im thinking even less than 400mg can make you have a seizure if your tolerance isnt that high, so please be careful and make sure you are at least with one person just in case you do experience a seizure. Just try and couple or a few 50mg at first and never do anything more than 400mg. I noticed i never had seizures when i would take a valium or benzos with tramadol, but dont overdo that also because it can still be dangerous. Stay safe and be smart with your tramadol usage. Tramadol is a shit drug anyways! I only used it out in the Philippines becuse it was the closest thing to a real opiate i could get out there. I recommend not even using tramadol if you have access to other opiates.