• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tolerance & Tramadol ??

amylounell

Greenlighter
Years ago when I was mega-hooked on dilauded I was given some Tramadol which didn’t do squat for me so I always stayed away from it. It was trash to me then!😂😂🙄
These days I can feel pretty good on about 120 of codiene,30-40 mgs hydro & 30-40 of oxy.
Would Tramadol do anything now? I was given some for a kidney infection but would love a good opioid kick just cuz I feel like dog crap!! I know this stuff can cause seizures if too much is taken. Any ideas what dose should I try with my tolerance?

Last edited:
If you feel comfortable on 40 mg of oxy, then you will have to take more than 400 mg. of tramadol to feel "something" similar. Which is quite dangerous.
Maybe you can try 300-400 mg. in divided doses of 100 mg. every 1 hour. If you feel such a light dose of codeine, maybe you're going to metabolize tramadol pretty well and feel good.

If you feel comfortable on 40 mg of oxy, then you will have to take more than 400 mg. of tramadol to feel "something" similar. Which is quite dangerous.
Maybe you can try 300-400 mg. in divided doses of 100 mg. every 1 hour. If you feel such a light dose of codeine, maybe you're going to metabolize tramadol pretty well and feel good.
Try 300mg of tramadol +some codeine.i started out with high doses but went down to 150mg in the morning and a top up at night of 50mg.does me all day.also if u take 400mg one day and feel awesome the next-day take 300mg as it sort of builds up in your system and less is more with tramadol if done more than one day in a row

I strongly disagree with your statement. I could take 500mg of codeine or 80mg of oxy, but still definitely feel 100-150mg of tramadol. 200mg would have me a twitching mess, feeling like I'm on the edge of having a seizure. +300mg is madness imo, no one needs that much tramadol.

I strongly disagree with your statement. I could take 500mg of codeine or 80mg of oxy, but still definitely feel 100-150mg of tramadol. 200mg would have me a twitching mess, feeling like I'm on the edge of having a seizure. +300mg is madness imo, no one needs that much tramadol.

Yes, maybe I went too far with that advice.
I think I envy you a little... feeling the 150 mg. of tramadol. Better not tell you how much I take daily lol. Although tramadol has never caused me twitching except once when I had too much caffeine.

Years ago when I was mega-hooked on dilauded I was given some Tramadol which didn’t do squat for me so I always stayed away from it. It was trash to me then!😂😂🙄
These days I can feel pretty good on about 120 of codiene,30-40 mgs hydro & 30-40 of oxy.
Would Tramadol do anything now? I was given some for a kidney infection but would love a good opioid kick just cuz I feel like dog crap!! I know this stuff can cause seizures if too much is taken. Any ideas what dose should I try with my tolerance?

If I were you, I would take 300mg of tramadol and with some oxy ... tramadol is mild, but we are all different, 300mg may be fine for some people and others with only 200mg could vomit or have a seizure, it all depends on each one, a few years ago 300mg of tramadol would take me really high. Now, I need 750mg to feel "something" but I've also been taking other opiates. I would not recommend an exact dose, just try 100mg and add smaller doses every 20 or 30 minutes, if you take benzos it is better, you could avoid seizures if you are predisposed to them.

I wonder how she feel such a light dose of codeine but needed a much more stronger dose of oxycodone?
I need a lot more than 120 mg to feel something... and I mostly take tramadol.
Maybe you can take codeine and tramadol... both potentiated pretty good imo.

If I were you, I would take 300mg of tramadol and with some oxy ... tramadol is mild, but we are all different, 300mg may be fine for some people and others with only 200mg could vomit or have a seizure, it all depends on each one, a few years ago 300mg of tramadol would take me really high. Now, I need 750mg to feel "something" but I've also been taking other opiates. I would not recommend an exact dose, just try 100mg and add smaller doses every 20 or 30 minutes, if you take benzos it is better, you could avoid seizures if you are predisposed to them.

Honestly I'm just taking tramadol to feel normal. Every time is harder to get high. I need at least 1 gram to get a good buzz. Too dangerous man.

Honestly I'm just taking tramadol to feel normal. Every time is harder to get high. I need at least 1 gram to get a good buzz. Too dangerous man.

The exact same thing happens to me, today I took 750mg of tramadol and I feel simply relaxed and very calm, not euphoria or happiness.
Tolerance drops very quickly taking a few days off. I was 5 days without taking tramadol and 450mg put me very high yesterday.
Simply using loperamide on the days off of tramadol would help to avoid going through the unpleasant withdrawal. Lately I do this and use tramadol recreationally 2 or 3 times a week.
Weed helps with craving too.

Last edited:
The exact same thing happens to me, today I took 750mg of tramadol and I feel simply relaxed and very calm, not euphoria or happiness.
Tolerance drops very quickly taking a few days off. I was 5 days without taking tramadol and 450mg put me very high yesterday.
Simply using loperamide on the days off of tramadol would help to avoid going through the unpleasant withdrawal. Lately I do this and use tramadol recreationally 2 or 3 times a week.
Weed helps with craving too.

When I'm 24-48 hours without tramadol, my next dose feels fuckin great ... and almost similar like the first time I tried tramadol.
How much loperamide do you take during wd? In Chile we have a box with 6 pills of 2 mg. (!!) What a joke.

When I'm 24-48 hours without tramadol, my next dose feels fuckin great ... and almost similar like the first time I tried tramadol.
How much loperamide do you take during wd? In Chile we have a box with 6 pills of 2 mg. (!!) What a joke.

Personally 8 2mg pills do the job. Here in Argentina they sell blister packs of 15 pills

I used up to 10 pills on the worst day and it helped me a lot, that and venlafaxine and I can forget about the annoying withdrawal of tramadol

Personally 8 2mg pills do the job. Here in Argentina they sell blister packs of 15 pills

I used up to 10 pills on the worst day and it helped me a lot, that and venlafaxine and I can forget about the annoying withdrawal of tramadol

Haven't you tried kratom? I think it would be cheaper than loperamide.

For nothing cheaper than loperamide, lope is very cheap here. Try to buy kratom from a distributor in Chile to try it, but they do not ship to Argentina at the moment .. I would like to try it

Kratom is not illegal here, but I don't know why they don't sell it here. I did not receive anything for my birthday :( I asked my grandfather to bring me kratom from Chile (he lives there) but he did not find Kratom

He wanted to give me green tea, but I told him it was not the same haha

Kratom is not illegal here, but I don't know why they don't sell it here. I did not receive anything for my birthday :( I asked my grandfather to bring me kratom from Chile (he lives there) but he did not find Kratom

He wanted to give me green tea, but I told him it was not the same haha

Yeah man, that sucks.

Until recently, as a product of COVID, Kratom was not available in Chile. Only this week they started to import again. Now you could tell him to bring you a little.

I hate green tea lol. :LOL:

Yeah man, that sucks.

Until recently, as a product of COVID, Kratom was not available in Chile. Only this week they started to import again. Now you could tell him to bring you a little.

I hate green tea lol. :LOL:

Yes, I sent an email to the supplier but he did not respond, in the message he sent me he only said that they sent shipments to all of Chile, I am going to tell my grandfather if he can get me kratom now. I also hate green tea hahaha he wanted to give me that because he saw that it was very similar to kratom lol

If u want to get wasted take it in one dose.splitting it into 3x100mg doses will be annoyingly ineffective and too drawn out.
Isn't the opposite true for tramadol? I reckon you're thinking of codeine. From what I remember tramadol is metabolised better when you already have some in your system, or something along those lines.