• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Tolerance - benzos - all drugs

XANAX XR

Bluelighter
Recently in the past 2 weeks, I noticed my tolerance is literally so high that I can't afford to buy enough. I never get fucked up on Xanax as much as Kpins and I'll take 6mg of xanax ( and even throw in a half mg of a kpin ) and I feel no effects. I never took more than 2 mg of any benzo for more than 3 weeks at a time, after I did that I had the worst withdrawal ever and learned the tips and tricks... The only benzo that fucks me up now is Kpin 2mg (white one, with a split on one side [somewhat minty and somewhat usable for sub-lingual]). Also, I noticed I can barely feel adderall too, as well as alcohol. I am not mixing these, by the way, however if I mix add and alcohol, obviously I don't feel drunk =P. If I mix xans with alcohol, I sometimes feel it. I used to get wrecked off Xanax, shorter time, less dose than kpins. I have only been taking benzos lightly for almost a year.

I am curious as to why this is? Not getting drunk easy is something that really shocks me, weed is also becoming really weak on my brain as well. I never took hard drugs AT ALL or been around them since last night, which I had experienced with methamphetamine and got about half the high I was supposed to get.

-- Healthy person, not a drug addict, motivation has been destroyed from Kpins months ago. This tolerance happened recently with nearly everything.

( On 5.5mg of Xan IRs right now, can't feel nothin! [btw, I hate xanax xr, just what I go by anonymously])

Thanks, XANAX XR.

Last edited:
All drugs which get you high have at least one common effect, that is they all stimulate the reward pathway. There was another thread about a person who wanted to create a "drug schedule" and cycle drugs so that he wouldn't become addicted or create too large of a tolerance. This doesn't work. Being high on anything will raise your tolerance for becoming high again. I would consider benzodiazepines like xanax hard drugs, but even if you haven't taken heroin you'll still develop a tolerance. Methamphetamine is usually considered a hard drug...

All drugs which get you high have at least one common effect, that is they all stimulate the reward pathway. There was another thread about a person who wanted to create a "drug schedule" and cycle drugs so that he wouldn't become addicted or create too large of a tolerance. This doesn't work. Being high on anything will raise your tolerance for becoming high again. I would consider benzodiazepines like xanax hard drugs, but even if you haven't taken heroin you'll still develop a tolerance. Methamphetamine is usually considered a hard drug...
I meant to say, I haven't [ever] taken any hard drugs UNTIL the other day, so once.

UPDATE - Since last night, when I had taken 5.5mg of xanax, I woke up with stomach pains (pains that I never felt in my stomach) and my jaw and fingers ( the muscles and nerves ) are twitching, not allowing me to talk.. Weirdest thing, had similar experiences when I went through WD.

Update, withdrawal ended pretty shortly. I got insanely sick off doing xanax. Think I might drop it til I get some bars.

Powdered my nose with Kpins tonight, feels amazing. I usually do it sublingual but I love kpin mint up the nose. Numbs it too.

So I am happily back on benzos!

i never noted that the xanax (5.5mg) i took last year, was actually antidepressants.

probably zoloft (they look like footballs)

--it was one time I didnt ID my damn pills, silly me.....